kim jisso

After the call everyone was silent.... jisso is like jin.... they are the mkst sweetest.... and about jisso she is too friendly too.... but when they get angry.... even devil will shiver....

Jungkook was looking so scared.... for him jisso is more than a employeer.... she was the one who treat him like a brother and provide a family for him.... after lishope..... he was looking everyone in apologetically.....

Taehyung watch that and sigh.... he know what exactly is going in the little brain of his bun....

"Bun.... its not like what you see.... she will never hate you okay.... we know her.... let her come.... she will come tomorrow..... be calm..... " taehyung said as he pat jungkooks head slowly with a smile....

They all go back to sleep so does taekook and nara..... taehyung give privacy to the mother and daughter till nara sleep and he join them on the bed..... still he can see jungkook stiffen in his position as he join them....

"Bun.... look at me.... " he slowly said not waking up nara.... and jungkook like always obeys taehyung and look at his husband like a puppy that tae almost felt like to bite him....

Taehyung smile at the boy...

"Still scared? " he get a nod....

"Come here... " tae open his arms but he see jungkook wide his eyes and stiff on his position.... taehyung sigh and hold jungkook biceps and pull him towards his chest getting a yelp from the bunny.....

Taehyung wrap his one arms around the boy holding him closer to his chest.... while his other arms slowly pats his head...

"Relax baby.... i m your husband.... calm down love.... you are making me a villian but you always say i am your hero.... are you lieing to me bun? " and he chuckle when jungkook suddenly defend himself calming the air with their small chuckle

Jungkook relax with the trick tae pulled on him.... his hands were on taehyungs chest... he love the warmth taehyung gives him.... he never get this before.... he always and only get a wamth from taehyung..... his cheeks rush up with heat making him a tomato.... biting his lips in shyness

"Please baby.... don't do that..... " taehyung whisper near jungkook face as his thumb trace the lower lips and pull it from the bunny teeth that bite on it....

Jungkook look at taehyung hazel eyes....

"Oh this mole baby...... how can you be this beautiful..... "

"Hyungie~" it was too much for jungkook that he left out a whine and hide his face more in to taehyungs chest.... taehyung laugh and pull jungkook more into his chest.... hugging him by his waist.....

"Sleep my little one....i love you " he whisper planting a small kiss on jungkook forhead....

The next morning jungkook woke up and see his husband trapping him in his embrace with his legs and arms.... caging him.... he smile with a blushed cheeks.... he crained his head and look at nara who is also in deep sleep like taehyung....

He know tae wont let him go to kitchen so he slowly took his hands and wrap around taehyung softly without walking up taehyung.... hugging him back and try to sleep again..... only if he see taehyungs lips that strech out in smile when kookie hugs him like a theif.....

They woke up after one hour..... jungkook get a morning kiss and with that he run like usain bolt into bathroom while tae laugh loudly at his cuteness and nara who join his dada....

Taehyung pull nara to his chest who start to blabber her dreams.... (she was telling she want a kinder garden full of siblings🤪🤪  Kim_Nara_98)