scenery💕

Hey bubs....i knw u miss me and dada ,i also misses....the thing is i am having my final internal right now....till dec last ,by mid jan i will be having my final year exam ,so thats what make me not able to come here and write.....

I am really sorry to make you all wait .....if ever i get a chance and in a mood with an inspiration to write i will not sit back.....hope you guys will understand me.....

Thanks for your care ,my fever subscided just have a mild cold but i am good .....having a lot of work load in hospital too.....but its fine anyways.....

Oh i am writting this after finish writing the chapter.....

When i see this ,i stare at this for a long time accepting it happens and then i edit to post

When i see this ,i stare at this for a long time accepting it happens and then i edit to post.....most of u who all are there with me from innocent mate and also throughout dada knws writting was so unexpected for me,it was just an escape for my depression ,my way of fighting to my demons.....dada dont give me just readers ,they give me a small big family that are too protective of me,cares for me ,you guys became a part of my personal diary where i come and talks . ...my biggest asset my bubs.....

thankyou for making my darkest days of life to a brightest day to remember with your time you spend on reading my scribbles.....love you all so much

Since the second pic got more votes ,i will post that as the cover, for those who like this one i hope u are happy i use this also ......hope i dont make any of u sad .....

Lets get it.......

Taehyung was looking fondly at his pup ,who was sitting on the chair in the kitchen and having his late night noodle.....he dont understand how the boy eat noodle with ice cream at night but he is not disgusted or anything in the wierd combo,becaus every single bite his pup took.....he moan in satisfaction and grunts making a cute angry face that he make when his taste buds reach heaven with the delicious food.....

His little taps with his legs and fisted hands shaking as he gulp.....every single movements he do gulping a bite give taehyung pleassure.....a pleasure of satisfaction that spread in his cells.....with heart thumbs faster in love and adoration.....with eyes glint in love ......

He is happy as knowing his pup is trying his best to not thinking anything bad,and being happily having food..... Happily ask for his little wishes .....call him from sleep with a whiny tone asking for his carvings....he is happy knowing his pup act as every other pregnant one who cutely makes demands rather than how he was in his first trimester trying to hold back his carving and needs.....he is open now ....he is whiny and moody ......every single annoying little whines and moodswings brings plessure to taehyung ......pleassure of being a father.....

Today was just like that ,after waking up with a night carving jungkook tries to ignore and sleep only to woke taehyung up with a pouty lips and puppy eyes asking if he can have a little noodles with icecream showing his palm like nara asking a little .....and taehyung woke up without any complaints but a wide boxy smile ,pecking the pout of his pup before taking in his arms and walks to the kitchen ......he prepare the food while jungkook watch him licking the ice cream slowly while waiting ....