Taekook🐯🐰

One months passed fastly.... in this one month many things happened.... jungkook become one among the top models.... many offers comes for him.... which indeed the kims go through thoroughly and decide the best for jungkook.... jungkook become more bold.... he is not that insecure....

He become a hot sensation each time his photos were realised..... taehyung and the rest of the family were happy seeing their kookie being going to work and enjoying his time.....

About taekook well after the incident in gym jungkook was shy to look or be near tae... later on tae also keep a distance..... a few days later jungkook comes to normal and carve for taehyung and being the clingy bunny.... but.... tae seems to avoid.... not really.... but the amout of acceptance of the clingy bunny reduces.... which indeed make questions and sulky bunny.... but his busy schedules help him to not overthink in it.... the time he get he spend with nara and the rest of the family....

The family was called for the film awards..... in which taehyung was nominated for best actor..... they were getting ready....

Taehyung comes to jungkook who was helping nara to were her head accessories.... who was smiling cutely at her mumma....

"Pup"

"Hmm... " jungkook look at tae who kneel down at him cupping his face..... jungkook look into taehyung eyes.... there is no doubt in the love that reflect in the eyes....

"Pup.... i love you.... remember this always okay.... no matter what happens.... "

And only it take for the tear in jungkooks doe eyes to flows down.... yes he was confused, worried and anxious why tae is different now adays.... he sometimes question himself.... think more...... that does tae dont love him anymore.... just like always taehyung know whats in his mind.... even if he hide it nicely....

Taehyung kiss jungkooks forhead, lingering for a few more seconds and pull out and give a peck to his nose.... getting the bunny smile in return..... then he feel a tug in his coat.... he look to see his princess pouting and he knew why....

He hold her and kiss her cheeks getting one in return with giggles....

The couple with nara go first.... and in second car namjin also go....

On reachinh the venue the medias and fans screams and rustle in hurry to get as many pictures of the couple.....

People gasp seeing the door opens and the older couple step down.... does this people don't age at all?? 

There they are the powerful kim Namjoon and his beloved husband Kim Seokjin.....

( this look, imagine any suit u like of them)

Jin pose for a few pic with namjoon before he walks to the car that was stopped before there's..... namjoon on behind him....the black door opens while jin extend his arms.....people are flashing their camera continuously to get a snap without missing anything eagerly waiting for the young couple but.....they look beyond their camera lens once they notice what they see....people gasp and coo, squeal.... there was a whole choas....