Things are looking up... For Maddie and Peter

Peter didn't sleep at all that night. He could only think about how Maddie had kissed him on the cheek. She had gotten up the courage to do something he had only dreamt about doing. The ceiling wasn't all the pretty, but it was all he could look at. Then he heard a knock on his balcony door. Peter grabbed his sword and carefully made his was to the door. To his relief Maddie was sitting on his balcony.

"What are you doing here its 2 am?" He sat next to her

"Couldn't sleep. Thought id stop by." Maddie shrugged. She didn't realize how much her coming here meant to him. It meant she was thinking of him too. Even her just sitting next to him made him happy. She wasn't like Tiger Lily or any of the other girls he had been with. She was the best thing that could've ever happened to him.

"Why don't you come inside." Peter stood up and held out his hand. She took his hand. Maddie was amazed at his house. It was bigger than all the others and had normal things like tv and stuff.

"Built it myself." Pan shrugged he had built everything on the island practically. Peter was the true king of this island. No matter who the island choose he would always be the king.

"Of course you did." Maddie rolled her eyes. Peter laughed a little. She was so cute. Neither Peter nor Maddie really remember what happened after that. All they remember was the horror that came in the morning. The smell of fire woke both Maddie and Peter. They ran outside baffled by the sight that meet them. The house Maddie and her friends had been working so hard on was on fire, and no one was to be found. Pan snapped his fingers and the fire was out. How? Maddie couldn't understand.

"Where is everybody?" Maddie got worried.

"I have an idea." Peter held up a note. It read:

Dear Pan and the hot girl whos with you,

I hope you liked my surprise I left you. I know it wasn't even finished, but it looked so....burnable. Now I know I helped the girls get to you, Pan, but I feel like we have some unfinished business. I will get you back Pan! For everything you did to me and my sister! Im going to give you till the third sunrise to hand over you know what or I kill all of your friends.

Happy kidnapping,

Hook

Maddie looked so shocked. Hook!? How?

The other four girls

The ties dug into their wrists as they struggled against the mast. They were still in the close hook had given them.

"Girls, you're going to hurt yourself." Hook strutted around them.

"Why are you doing this?" Amanda realized they really couldn't trust anyone. Maybe not even themselves.

"I had some unfinished business with Pan and I haven't been able to persuade him to do what I want until now." The evil smirk on Hooks face scared Beau. It looked just like Peter's.

"I hope your happy with yourself." Chloe snapped

"I am."

"Hook! Your business is not with them its with me." Pan stood on the crows nest like you see in the movies.

"Do you have what I asked for?" Hook touched the tip of his sword dramatically.

"Why do you think i'd give it to you now?" Pan slowly stepped off the side of the nest and floated down to Hook. Hook looked very confused.

"Im not keeping you here, Hook. The island is. You know that. If I give you the pixie dust, emphasis on the if, it wont do anything. You CAN'T leave." Pan kept his face stern and cold.

"You are wrong!" Hooks voice was shaky and unsure. Peter looked over Hooks shoulder and smiled. Maddie slung a sword around Hook and pinned it against his neck.

"What how?!" Hooks struggled but Maddie held the sword tight.

"Put the sword down and ill let you and Peter fight it out like the boys you are." Maddie said as sarcastically as possible. Hook dropped his sword and so did Pan. Maddie removed the sword and went to cut the ties off her friends.

"Maddie that was so cool!" Meela twisted her wrists

"Thanks. Im just glad you guys are okay." They embraced in a group hug.

"Peter!" Maddie called to Pan. He looked over at her confused. "Kick his butt!"

The girls looked around and realized they had a fight on their hands too. Hook had a crew.

"You girls aren't going to get off scot free." The boys circled the girls. They looked at each other and smirked. This was just another adventure to add to their list.

Authors note:

Thank you so much for reading. I cant believe I have 211 people reading my story! That's insane!! I cant wait for you guys to see what I have in mind.