A Fight to Stay and a Fight to Leave

Back at camp

"Where is Amanda?!" Maddie began to get very worried

"I wish I could tell you." Peter intertwined their fingers. He wanted so desperately to take away the worry she had on her shoulders. He was so in love with her it hurt.

"Felix we need to get that search team up and ready." Meela began packing a bag. They we're all going to find Amanda.

"Got it." Felix began gathering a group of kids which included: Devin, Dylan, Pan, Thomas, Logan, himself, Meela, Maddie, Chloe and Beau.

"Okay Maddie, Meela, Dylan and Pan you're with me. The rest of you will search the forest and the dark side of the island. We're taking the sea." Felix slung his backpack over his shoulder.

"Hey! Do you think Manda has her gem." Chloe says pulling hers out of her bag.

"Maybe!" Beau said twisting hers in her hand. "Amanda are you there?" She spoke into it like a telephone. Nothing. Just static. "Amanda?"

"Beau." Amanda huffed trying to catch her breathe

"Amanda! Where are you?!"

"I-I don't know, but come quick I cant keep swimming for much longer." With that Amanda was gone.

"Okay at least we now know she's in the ocean somewhere." Meela tried to be positive, but that was a struggle right now.

"Oh yeah the vast ocean with sharks what could go wrong." Chloe rolled hers eyes.

"Not the time." Devin shot a glare at Chloe. He usually admired her 'I don't give a shit' attitude, but she wasn't helping everyone.

"Okay change of plans. We're all taking a sea adventure." Felix said grabbing life vests for everyone which the girls thought was ridiculous because they had done some more dangerous stuff.

"Boys, Lets play!" Peter shouted and the boys yelled in agreement.

Amanda

Her legs were exhausted and she knew if she didn't receive help soon she'd drown. With the sword gone she was a little lighter, and she had removed everything but her slip which pained her. She loved the dress, but this was a matter of life and death. She laid on her back and did her best to float. Maybe she was better off going home. Her head fell under the water. She didn't have the strength to pull herself back up. Luckily, she didn't have too. Arms wrapped around her waist and yanked her up past the surface.

"Dylan." She coughed and smiled

"I'm here sweetheart, and I'm not letting you go ever again." He sat her on his lap and held her to his chest. Amanda breathed heavily. She was more than grateful to everyone who had come looking for her.

"We've got her!" Maddie yelled to the other boats. Even though they were yards away you could hear them gasp in relief. Amanda slowly fell asleep in Dylan's arms due to exhaustion. The group was so glad that they might get a little time to relax. They were wrong.

Back in the Enchanted Forest

"They're alive and well." Amanda's father said slamming his sword on the table.

"We have to get them back, before Peter favors one of them." Maddie's mother says.

"Why would that be a problem?" Beau's fathers asks.

"I have a history with Pan. He's not what he wants them to think. None of those boys are. They're all just like Peter." Maddie's mother  reminisces on her time in Neverland.

"So whats the plan?" Chloe's mother asked. They only wanted their kids back.

"Why do you think they don't want to leave?" Meela's mothers asks

"Its the island and the boys. First the island entrances them then the boys make them fall in love. Its part of their plan. When its all said and done they take their hearts. Its their secret to eternal life." Maddie's mom shivers at her memories.

"We so need to get them out of their." Chloe's mom begins to draw on the map.

Who's going to win this war?