Someone Leaves Neverland

The morning came upon more quickly than the kids would've liked.

"Wow I hadn't realized we have danced all night." Pan smiled at Maddie. She laughed because she realized that she had probably fallen asleep on Pan's shoulder.

"Peter, I really appreciate this. I think you figured out how home sick I was getting. This helped." Maddie cupped Peter's cheek with her hand.

"Why do you do that?" Pan asked

"Do what?"

"Call me Peter. Everyone else calls me Pan." He wasn't upset more confused. Even Wendy had called him Pan. It was odd that anyone didn't call him Pan.

"I don't know. It seems more intimate. Like when you get on a first name basis kind of thing. Why don't you call me Stone instead of Maddie?" He knew she was mocking him slightly, but he couldnt have cared less.

"We should probably clean this place up." Beau suggested and she was right. They needed to get the camp back in working order.

"We should get our shipments of supplies today. I'll gather a group and take them down to the docks." Felix offered. "After i change out of these annoying clothes."

"I'll go with." Meela steps forward.

"Me too." Beau says

"How about we all go?" Amanda knew all the other girls wanted in

"Sounds good. " Pan gave his wave of approval

So the clean up began. With the help of all the lost boys the camp was back to normal in just about an hour. Thomas wasnt going to tell anyone but he'd kind of fallen for Maddie and maybe even Chloe. He knew they were both strictly off limits. All of the girls were which sucked for the rest of the boys. They hardly got to see any girls period. Everyone was back into their normal clothes except for the girls. They stayed in their dresses. It felt normal for them.

"Okay lets go to the docks." Felix lead the group through the dense forest making sure no one got lost. They arrived at the docks just in time. The ships had just arrived.

"He that's my dad's boat!" Amanda exclaimed

"Yeah he provides us with weapons off and on." Devin replied

"Do you think hes on there?" Amanda was more than excited. This meant that she could reassure her family that she was fine; in fact, she could reassure all the families.

"Probably. Why don't you go check." Dylan wanted her to be happy. With that Amanda was gone.

The rest of the kids began unloading the ships con-tense. Swords, bows and arrows, sling shots etc. were carried back to camp.

"Why do you guys even need all these weapons?" Chloe asked

"You guys haven't seen them yet but we have nasty monsters than haunt this island. They usually stay on the dark side of the island, but every once and a while they decide they're lacking food and travel over here. They are super vicious." Logan had a haunting look in his eyes as if the last experience he had with them had gone terribly wrong.

"If we don't have all of this weaponry we lose people, a lot of people." Dylan shivered remembering a bad memory.

"Also sometimes Hook is brave enough to actually set foot on the island." Devin laughed to himself.

"So all in all we really do need these." Felix said messing with an arrow.

"I never thought the place i used to visit in my dreams could be so dangerous and evil even." Maddie couldn't help but be disappointed.

"That's so true!" Beau agreed. These girls loved this place, but it definatly wasnt how the remembered it. They remember fairies and beautiful mermaids, not monsters and shadows that kidnap unlucky children.

Amanda

She ran towards the ship as fast as she could. The dress weighted down on her with every slam of the foot, but that didn't matter at the moment. The ship was extremely comforting. The crew welcomed her with warm hugs and kisses. She has grown up with these men. They were like extra fathers

"Hes in the captains room." Billy(her dads right hand man)said

Amanda ran down the stairs and threw open the door.

"Dad!" She yelled. He came running and engulfed her in the biggest hug.

"I'm so glad you're alive! How in the world did you get to Neverland?"

"That's a long story. I'm just glad to let you know I'm alright." She breathed in his cologne.

"Well I'm glad too, so i can bring you home." He held her tightly

"What?! No! I'm staying here!"

"Honey I'm afraid you're wrong." A man came up behind her and tied her wrists together.

"You cant do this! I don't want to go home!" Amanda squirmed and struggled trying to get free, but it was all in vain. She was tossed in the brig. Her mind raced with escape plans each quickly thrown out. This crew was far to smart for her to out wit. I hope the girls come for me Amanda thought, but she knew it was already too late.