Can They Fix Things?

The four girls

"Maddie is really upset." Beau didn't need to say it they already knew.

"What should we do?" Chloe knew they couldn't just sit around and do noting.

"We have to go to Peter." Amanda said what they all feared. No one wanted to confront the king of Neverland.

"What are we going to beat him up or something?"  Meela was being sarcastic

"You heard him shush Felix. He's hiding something and I think it has something to do with Maddie." Chloe had been paying close attention to Pan. She hadn't trusted him since they had arrived but now she had a reason to watch him.

"Youre right." Meela agreed.

The girls walked straight into Peters tree house not bothering to knock. Pan stood up clearly annoyed.

"What do you four want?" He folded his arms.

"We want an explanation. Why did you hurt Maddie?" Chloe has gotten more and more gutsy.

"I didn't mean to. She thought that it was more than it was."

"You lie. You're hiding something and we're not leaving until you spill it!" Beau got a burst of confidence.

"I don't have to tell you girls anything!" He was getting really defensive.

"Well then you might as well get used to our company." Amanda crossed her arms mocking Peter.

"Guards!" Peter called and four super buff lost boys burst in. Each picking up one of the girls like they were paperclips.

"Pan!" All the girls screamed. He only snickered. Peter knew he should've told them. The only problem was that he didn't know how to tell them. He had broken up with Tiger Lily as soon as Maddie got here. They were together because he had made a deal with her dad that hed help them make a tree house. How was he supposed to make them believe him? He had ruined everything and it was still the first day! Pan left his tree house and started wandering. He didn't care where he ended up.

"Well that didn't go as well as we had hoped." Meela stated the obvious

"Hey guys." Maddie said

"MADDIE!" The girls engulfed her in  a bear hug.

"We're sorry."

"I know its okay. Its getting late and I was heading to bed." Maddie walked passed them.

"We'll go too." They joined arms and walked together. This island was never going to separate them. Never.