Amanda and Dylan

The fight was over and Amanda wouldn't catch her breathe. She did miss this though. She hadn't actually fought since she was nine. Oh how she missed her family. She had two older brothers back home who always rough housed with her. Her mother was prim and proper, and her father was the example of a king.

"Are you okay?" Dylan asked her snapping her out of her daydream

"Yes I'm fine." Amanda put her sword back into its holder.

"I think about home sometimes too." Dylan shrugged and turned away from Amanda.

"How did you know?"

"You know that thing that Meela and Beau have? Well we have it too you just don't know how to use it yet. So I'm capable of seeing your thoughts and dreams and stuff." Amanda was shocked or maybe just a little weirded out. She had to worry about her thoughts now.

"I-I don't know what to say about it." Amanda went to walk away, but Dylan grabbed her.

"I know its weird. I'm not to excited about it either. I want to teach you how to use it." Dylan intertwined their fingers and Amanda blushed.

"Okay." Amanda was scared of what was to come.

"Close your eyes." She did as he asked. Then, her joints felt like they were being stretched and pulled in every direction. It was almost painful. She began to get motion sick for she felt like she was floating and spinning. Amanda could feel her hand in Dylan's which comforted her. At least she wasn't alone.

"Open." Again, she did as he asked. They were no longer on the boat. Instead they were on top of a mountain that over looked all of Neverland.

"Okay so we have to start with Telepathy. Its not as hard as it seems. Pretend you are writing a message and then hit the send button. The recipient is me." Dylan smiled and closed his eyes. Amanda took a deep breathe in and did what he said. 'How are you?' she thought. Her whole being shock as she tried to transfer her message to Dylan.

"Oh this is useless!" Amanda threw her arms up in frustration

"No its not! You can do this! Just try again." Dylan took Amanda's hands in his.

"Fine." Amanda mumbled under her breath. Since she knew it wasn't going to work she thought "You're really hot." She sent it. They both opened their eyes and Dylan had a smile on his face.

"You think I'm hot?" Dylan laughed a little.

"I-I didn't think it would work so I guess yeah I do." Amanda looked at her feet and shrugged her shoulders. She was embarrassed that she had said that.

"This is cute though right? We can send secret messages to each other we want!" Dylan was so giddy about their Telepathy. Amanda still didn't know how she felt. She really really liked Dylan, but knowing that someone could see in your head all the time was weird.

"Now im going to teach you how to read my mind. Close your eyes again and focus on me, really focus. Think of my eyes." Amanda thought this was ridiculous. How could she just-wait its working! She heard Dylan's voice, but not out loud. It was like the voice in her head. "I think you're insanely cute and I really want to kiss you." Amanda blushed

"You think I'm insanely cute and you want to kiss me?"

"Well I guess I cant deny my thoughts." Dylan put his hands on Amanda's hips. Amanda wrapped her arms around is neck. Then his voice popped in her head again.

"C-can I kiss you?" Amanda laughed because he still got nervous even though he didn't say anything.

"Of course." Amanda replied in her head. The silence may have seemed unbarable, but for them it was magical. Dylan leaned down and softly kissed her.

"You've got my heart in a tangled mess." Amanda knew she wasn't supposed to hear that, so she just smiled and enjoyed the moment.