Lets Talk

Maddie

Maddie raced through the forest feeling leaves cut her cheeks because she didn't bother to push them out of her way. She still couldn't believe her best friends who were practically her sisters could accuse her of doing such a thing. Her feet hit the pavement and her knees felt the jolt. She hit the brakes as she came to a cliff.

"Great." Maddie muttered

"Im sorry if I made things bad for you back there." Maddie spun around to see Peter leaning against the tree.

"That's going to cut it!" Maddie rolled her eyes

"I didn't mean to make things like that I promise! I wanted to tell you the truth. You deserve to know the truth and the truth is that this island tears people apart. It wants things a certain way and it always gets it. Im only king because it allows it." He messed the dirt up with his feet.

"You could've kept your mouth shut. Then maybe I wouldn't hate you so much!" At this point Maddie didn't care if she hurt him. He has messed everything up

"Please don't say that. I wish you could remember what we had when you were younger." Pan had tears in his eyes

"Yeah well I don't and maybe you should've started off on a better foot with me this time." Maddie turned and jumped off the cliff

The four girls

"What was that all about?!" Beau was mad at the other girls for the things they had said.

"We didn't mean too!" Meela couldn't believe she had said those things; in fact, all of the girls were completely ashamed of themselves.

"Well girls looks like your left to us." Felix had a wicked smile on his face.

"Don't you get any closer." Meela put her sword to his throat.

"Meela, I don't think that's necessary." Beau pushed Meela's hand down.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Meela was completely confused.

"These boys aren't bad. They aren't Pan. Why cant we have a little fun while we're here?" Chloe begged Meela

"Please." Amanda gave puppies eyes.

"You go do whatever you feel like." Meela was pissed but let the girls go.

"Yay!" Chloe looked at Devin and he winked.

"Amanda can I show you something?" Dylan asked and Amanda blushed.

"Why of course." And off they went.

"Chloe I hope you don't hate me." Devin looked like a lost puppy

"I could never hate you." Chloe intertwined there fingers together. And off they went too.

"Im sorry we don't have any other pretty boy lost boys for you Meela." Felix joked

"You still suck at jokes." Meela lightly punched him.

Neverland might not be so bad after all.

Authors note;

Thank you so much for reading! Im sorry it was short. Its super late, but I had to update. There will be more soon!!