the nurse came in 5 minutes later and let me know it was time to push.

i felt tears start to well up in my eyes as his mom came and wiped my tears out holding my hand.

the doctors and nurses came in with the baby bed and it got super real. they gave us the information we needed and then told my ass push. i was nervous as hell, but they told me to push when i felt a contraction so that's what i did and soon as i did the nurse gon scream the baby is crowning, like sir you making it worse.

they told me to push again and i did after about 4 good pushes trystun was here. after they checked the positioning on tyrus and they broke the water on his sac allowing him to get in position. about 2 minutes later they told me to push and in 2 good pushes tyrus came out crying like his brother.

right after my blood pressure dropped and ty immediately said "excuse me something's not right. she just went pale and her blood pressure is dropping."

i got scared myself but knowing my husband is a nurse he not gon let them play with me.

the doctor got right to it, i heard them saying that my uterus wasn't contracting so the placenta could be delivered. i just closed my eyes praying to god that i would be okay, i heard my babies crying in the background causing my heart to flutter. i felt weak but felt ty's warm hand holding mine not letting me go.

one of the nurses said "miss townsend if you can please keep your eyes open we want to ensure you aren't passing out due to blood loss."

i opened my eyes squeezing tys hand cause at this point i was terrified.

he was just sitting there praying over me. about 20 minutes later the doctor said "she should be feeling better in a few minutes. everything has been removed, you've also received about 4 dissolving stitches so be very careful when moving."

i felt myself wanting to cry but all i could do was thank god that i was alive. if ty ain't catch that immediately, they were not paying attention.

i nodded and ty kissed on my face before meeting my lips. he said "you good baby: that's all that matters."

he knew i wanted to cry but i was holding it back for them to get out my room. soon as they let me hold my babies tears burst right out my eyes though.

they were my perfect babies, i held each of them on my chest and i had the biggest smile on my face. his mom was documenting the whole thing on her camera which i loved her for.

she said "they are just precious priscilla. you can tell their gonna be mamas boys."

ty said "yeah right."

the boys were so fragile and beautiful i was in awe that me and ty really created two mini humans. i smiled kissing on ty's lips. i said "thank you baby."

they took them to do their weight, height and all that as well as first shots as they sent a nurse with a basket to help me shower. i said "can my husband just assist me."

she said "yes that's fine when you get out there are frozen perineal pads for you to put on with the regular maxi pad. if you need anything else please let us know. we'll get the babies to you as soon as possible."

i nodded and said thank you. my mother in law is in here if i'm showering and the children are ready.

ty helped me up out the bed holding my hand. ty's mama gon say "remember atleast six weeks tymere!"

he laughed and said "really mama? i would never."

i just shook my head cause i was feeling not great thus far. we got into the shower area and he untied the hospital gown taking it off of me. he washed my whole body being super gentle cause everything was tender as fuck right now.

he said "you okay mama?"

i said "yeah you good baby everything is just super tender right now, body feels like it's been rearranged."

he said "i gotcha baby, you all washed up so you can get the pad on and ya new hospital gown then lay down." i physically didn't have it in me to wear underwear so i just wore the hospital fucking diaper with the frozen pad and it gave so much relief to the fucking burning from my tear.

i sighed in relief and put on my new mom hospital gown on. it was basically a robe so you could get your boobs out easily. once i was back in bed my babies were entering the room. i was so happy but scared cause they were crying like something happened.

the nurse said "hi mom it seems your boys are hungry so we wanted to see if you are interested in breastfeeding?"

i said "yes yes, you the lactation nurse??"

she nodded picking up trystun bringing him to me. i held my baby in my arms pulling out my boob. the nurse showed me how to help him latch on.

i fed trystun for about 7 minutes on each side before doing the same with tyrus.

i helped tyrus latch on pretty fast and he fed for 10 minutes on each.

she talked to me about feeding them. she also talked with me about pumping their recommendations and allat.

she told me always feed them one baby at a time if directly from the breast. i know now most of my day will be consumed by keeping my babies fed.

i was holding trystun skin to skin while ty held tyrus to his chest.

i rubbed my babies back kissing his head lightly. i said "mama and daddy loves you so much baby boy, we prayed for you and your brother."