Russia

(Ive had this song on repeat that's why I added it, but listen to the song or dont listen to it, its up to you lol This is probably going to be the longest chapter I've written so buckle up buttercups! 10,780 words to be exact!)

Only after three or so hours of sleep, Dani is jolted awake by her ringing phone. She groans as she's blinded by the brightness of the tiny phone screen.

"Hey, Maria what's up?" Dani says feeling her heavy eyes closing again.

"As you know I can't ever seem to leave work so I had a few agents start searching customs for our little friend. Seems like she moves fast, she's already in Russia." Maria says annoyed.

"Fuck? Are you serious? I've gotta get the team up we have to move out." Dani says bolting out of the bed.

"I'll leave you to it then and be careful will you?" Maria says before hanging up.

Dani runs down the hallway beating on everyone's door to wake them up. Earning some objects being thrown at the doors. When no one exits their rooms she flings the doors open yelling.

"We've got to go! Our murder is in Russia already! Get your lazy asses up!" Dani yells clapping her hands together.

She walks back to her room and is met with a scowling Yelena.

"Why are you so fucking loud? It's 6 am!" Yelena groans.

"I'm sorry, baby but we have to pack up and head to Russia. Ruby beat us there so it's only a matter of time before she reaches the target." Dani says crawling on the bed to hug Yelena.

"Well fuck... I guess we can have a little family reunion. If there's time." Yelena smiles all giddy at the possibility of seeing her parents.

"I will always make sure you have time to spend time with мама и папа. (Mom and Dad)." Dani smiles wide before sliding off the bed to throw some clothes on and packing the rest of her and Yelena's things.

Yelena walks over to Dani in the bathroom wrapping her arms around Dani's waist.

"Slow down, baby, and take a breath. I'm sure she hasn't figured out our targets patterns yet." Yelena says squeezing tight.

"Yeah, but she already beat us once and I don't want it to happen again." Dani sighs turning around to face Yelena.

"Awe, детка your eyes are bloodshot. You're definitely taking a nap on our flight. No ifs, ands, or buts about it." Yelena half-smiles.

"B-but we need to come up with a plan of-" Dani is cut off by Yelena's lips crashing to hers.

"What did I just say?" Yelena asks pulling away and raising her eyebrow.

"No ifs, ands, or, buts about it." Dani looks down gently tracing her fingers along Yelena's hip.

"Good girl, now come here." Yelena picks Dani up walking over to the bed.

She straddles Dani kissing down her neck and jawline. Feeling Dani squirm underneath her trying to get her hands free, Yelena smirks against Dani's neck. Before biting down pulling a low moan from Dani's throat. The two continue to make out each of them trying to push one another over the edge.

"Ahem... So you made all that commotion about having to leave and here you two are playing grab ass? Cool, I love being woken up in a panic." Daisy says before walking towards the kitchen.

Dani and Yelena jumped at the sound of Daisy's voice. They look at each other with a smirk before connecting their lips one last time and finally getting up off the bed. They grab their bags meeting the rest of the team who had their things sitting next to the front door ready to move out.