Stark's Annual Christmas Eve Party

Tonight is the night that Dani is going to pop the question. Dani wakes up early before everyone else and takes her guitar with her to practice a song she's going to sing before proposing. She's in the garage as she's strumming and singing along to the song the memories she's made with Yelena flood her mind. She zones out with a love struck look on her face while mindlessly strumming a tune. Tony hears the singing and heads to where it's coming from, to his surprise it's Dani.

"Well, I've known you for how long now and didn't know you could sing?" Tony says as he crosses his arms with a smile.

"Whoa, Shit!" Dani jumps almost dropping her guitar. "You scared the hell out of me Tony. Yeah I get too nervous to sing in front of people that's why I'm practicing. Have you talked to Nat at all?"

"I could tell and no I haven't why? What's up?" Tony asks slightly concerned.

"Well, I'm planning on proposing to Yelena tonight after I perform this song." Dani says while setting her guitar off to the side.

"What?! Really? Oh, this is huge!" Tony says all giddy.

"Yeah tell me about it. I'm so nervous Tony." Dani says defeated.

"Don't be Dani you'll be fine. Just have a drink to calm your nerves before you start, Yelena loves you she's definitely going to say yes." Tony says placing a hand on Dani's shoulder. "I just want to say that you've been like a daughter to me and it's been a privilege to watch mature over these past few years. I can't wait for tonight, I'll even introduce you before you get up there an do your thing."

"I guess you're right. Thank you, I appreciate it and thank you for giving me the chance to show you what I can do. Yeah that's fine with me" Dani smiles as she pats Tony's hand.

"I'm always right Dani. Now I'm not going to hold up any longer, get to practicing you sound amazing so far." Tony says giving Dani's shoulder a tight squeeze before walking back upstairs.

Dani practices for a little bit longer before sneaking back up to her room and putting her guitar away. She walks over to the bed and smiles as she watches her soon to be fiancé sleep. She places a few kisses on Yelena's forehead. Yelena's furrows her brow a bit making Dani chuckle. 'She gets so grumpy when she gets woken up. It's so cute.' Dani thinks to herself.

"Hey babe, you gonna wake up?" Dani says crawling into to bed next to Yelena.

"Hmph... No it's too early." Yelena pouts as she rolls over.

"But it's Christmas Eve babe. I was going to ask if you wanted to help me make some cinnamon rolls. But if you don't want to get up I'll just ask Nat." Dani says getting ready to climb out of their bed.

"No, wait! I want to help." Yelena says as she rolls over pulling Dani back into the bed.

"I thought so come on let's go. I'll even give you a piggyback ride down to the kitchen." Dani smiles.

"Ok, hold on I need a hoodie I'm chilly cause I'm still sleepy." Yelena says as she throw on Dani's camo hoodie. "Ok, I'm ready now let's go!"

They giggle as they come down the stairs the kitchen is still empty but there's a pot of coffee made. Dani grabs two mugs and begins to make her and Yelena a cup. She then walks over to the oven to preheat it then she begins pulling out the ingredients out for cinnamon rolls.

"You ready to bake babe?" Dani smiles as she washes her hands.

"I'm more ready to eat the cinnamon rolls than to actually make them." Yelena smirks as she walks over to the sink to wash her hands as well.

"Hey F.R.I.D.A.Y. can you play some Christmas music please?" Dani asks as she begins to measure out the flour.

"Of course, now playing 'It's Beginning To Look Like Christmas' By Dean Martin." F.R.I.D.A.Y. says.