The Night To Finally Cut Off The Head Of Hydra

It's been a few weeks and the RSVPs for the event had come in among them are their targets, other small-time inventors, and CEOs. They have rented out an entire hotel for the event to take place. Maria has brought in well-trusted agents to help keep an eye out on all exits in the building. There are some agents even helping cater the event too just in case something goes wrong.

Since Tony was the host of the event he had his team decorate the ballroom eloquently and the team is speechless when they check it out before getting ready in the hotel rooms. The presidential suite is the command center for their operation it's filled with monitors covering every nook and cranny of the building. Maria will be there watching everything go down. Everyone was given a Nano mask and wigs for the women to use in part of their fake identities.

Dani and Yelena slip on their dresses and meet in Nat and Wanda's room so they can all program their Nano masks. They all choose random faces from an internet search to use. 

"Guys this is so creepy! Although I've always wondered what I'd look like with a different hair color." Dani laughs as she looks in the mirror. "Babe you look great with brown hair! But I already miss your blonde hair."

"Babe we basically swapped hair colors! I'm just missing your natural blonde highlights. But it is weird seeing you as a blonde." Yelena laughs.

"I guess you're right that's kind of funny. Hopefully, I don't forget what you look like, but then again how can I forget how well this dress hugs your body." Dani smirks pulling Yelena in for a kiss. "Ok, this is too weird I miss your face."

"Ah! It's like kissing a stranger! I don't like it either." Yelena pouts.

"Are you two done complaining?" Nat and Wanda ask as they roll their eyes.

"да, матери (Yes, mothers)." Dani and Yelena laugh before they put their earpieces in.

"Come on Amanda Lay and Claire Annette. I still can't believe that's what Daisy pick for you guys." Wanda laughs.

"Hey, now I don't want to hear any lip from you, Miss Emma Royds. Like where the fuck did she get these names from?" Dani chuckles.

"I know! How did I get stuck with this name? It's terrible! At least Nat got a somewhat decent name, Gladys C. Hughes (glad to see you)." Wanda pouts.

"Yeah if you want to sound like some ninety-year-old woman," Yelena smirks.

"I don't want to hear it, Claire Annette! At least my name isn't an instrument." Nat laughs.

They all giggle as they head to the elevator where they meet the boys. Steve's cover name is Brandon Cattell, Sam's is Dan Saul Knight, and Bucky's is Dan D. Lyons. They enter the elevator and head down to the ballroom. Once they arrived they check in with one of the agents posing as security. 

They enter the ballroom and spread out some head towards the bar for a drink while the others sit at the tables. Dani walks over to the bar where she orders a whiskey sour on the rocks and a very creepy guy approaches her.

"Wow, that's a strong drink for a little lady like you." The creepy old guy says placing his hand on the center of Dani's back.

Dani internally rolls her eyes and grins slightly, "I like them strong that way I don't have to pay as much to get drunk."

"Well good thing this is an open bar." The guy smiles as Dani can feel his hand slowly travel down to her lower back.

"I guess it is, if you'll excuse me I have to go find my table." Dani says as she steps away from his hand.

"I uh, wait a minute hon. I didn't catch your name." The guy asks placing his hand against her back once more.

'That's because I don't want to tell you.' Dani thinks to herself. "It's Amanda and yours?" Dani says as she slowly moves away from the man.