Girls night

All four women get to the restaurant and pick a table. They sit down Dani orders a pitcher of beer and some nachos for the table while they begin to talk about the mission Nat and Yelena went on.

"So basically we had an awkward family reunion if you can call it that. We came up with a plan to take Dreykov down and free the widows under his control in the Red Room. That's just the beginning there's still a lot more that need to be found and freed with this synthetic gas. Mom (Melina) is working on producing more as we speak. Once she's made enough Yelena and I are going to find every single widow and free them so they can have a shot at a somewhat normal life now" Nat says as she swigs her beer.

"You forgot the part where they were about to cut open my skull and play with my brain! Which is also a much less cool way to die, I might add. Also the part where I basically blew myself and the aircraft Dreykov was on up! Luckily Nat was fast enough to grab a parachute to save me." Yelena says nonchalantly.

"What?! That's insane! What was it like to free fall without a chute on?" Dani asks curiously.

"I was partially knocked out so I don't remember too much but it was fun. Oh and I got this really cool vest with a bunch of pockets too! Nat said she liked it and that it was cool." Yelena chuckles while showing off her vest.

"I dig the vest too! It probably comes in handy you can put so many things in it and you wouldn't be able to tell either!" Dani says after finishing her glass of beer. 

Nat looks at Wanda an whispers in her ear, "These two would be a perfect match together. Cause Yelena said the same thing to me when she first showed me her vest." 

Wanda laughs and whispers, "Awe that's so cute! We definitely need to set them up!"

"Look at these two in their own little world whispering secrets and excluding us. How rude. The pitchers empty would you like another beer?" Dani asks Yelena while sliding out of her seat.

"Yeah I could go for another. I'll go with you." Yelena says as she slides out of her seat and stands up next to Dani.

The two of them walk over to the bar and order four more beers Yelena holds two and Dani holds the other two in one hand. They're chatting on the way back to the table and pass out the beers.

"How's the thumb feeling? I heard you crack it pretty good with that sledge. Who's car is that anyway?" Yelena ask as she points to Dani's hand.

"It's still throbbing a little it but it'll buff out. Yeah I uh.. got distracted when I took that swing. The car is for Tony's wife as an anniversary gift. I'm living my dream getting paid to build hot rods and driving a Peterbilt." Dani says with a slight blush. 

"Oh yeah? What distracted you?" Yelena asks as she raises an eyebrow.

"Oh.. ahem.. I was looking at something and my mind wandered." Dani says while she averts her eye's from Yelena's stare now turning even redder.

"I see. Well you better pay attention next time we don't need you hurting yourself again." Yelena says as she leans a little closer to Dani.

"I'll try my best but no promises! Nat and Wanda already know how clumsy I can be they've got plenty of stories." Dani says laughing.

"OH! Tell her about our late night trip to that 24 hour CVS!" Wanda chimes in.

"How nice of the two of you to rejoin us. But fine I guess I will. So it was winter time I was outside working on a truck so I had my coveralls on. I had gotten some  motor oil in my hair and needed some shampoo to wash it out but I was also craving some chocolate. Wanda was up so I ask if she wanted to come with me. So the both of us drive to the CVS I had unzipped the chest piece of the coveralls and rolled it down so it was easier for me to crouch down to look at the shampoo. Wanda was about to walk a way and I reached out to try an trip her well it didn't work cause she read my mind. She noticed I was still leaning forward on the balls of my feet so she pushed me head first into the shelf. I bounced off the shelf knocking a bunch of bottles over and tried to stand up not knowing that the straps of my coveralls were caught on the heels of my boots so I basically fell on my back making even more noise. I ended up throwing the shampoo across the damn aisle. She was laughing so hard when the cashier came around and just wasn't having it. They kicked us out. I never got my chocolate and I ended up washing my hair out with dawn dish soap."  Dani says as she takes a sip of her beer.