Wedding Rehearsal

So it's the day before Dani and Yelena's wedding. They have all their family members in town and at the compound. Their wedding planner has everything set up to do a trial run to walk down the aisle.

Melina walks down the aisle first. Followed by Dani and her dad. Ds is for Dani's sibling. MH is Maid of honor. And BW for best woman

Dani's side:                            Yelena's side:
Chelsea                                    Peter
Bucky                                       Kate
Elizabeth(DS)                        Steve
Tony                                          Lynn(Ds)
Joey(Ds)                                  Lila Barton
Wanda(BW)                            Nat(MH)

Then the paired groomsmen and bridesmaids walk down. Followed by the best woman and maid of honor. Then the flower girls Grace (Dani's niece) and Morgan with the ring bearers Jared and Jacob (Dani's nephews). Finally it's Alexei walking Yelena down the aisle.

They run through their entrance and exit a few times. Then they all hang out a bit until their dinner reservations. Dani and Yelena hand out their gifts to their wedding party. For the women and flower girls it was a beautiful silver necklace  with their first initial, a snowflake, and a pearl along with a flannel robe to wear when they get ready. For the men (including Charles, Alexei, and ring bearers) they got matching flannel pjs to wear as they get ready. And they got a box with a hunter green bow tie and suspenders to match. The men will be wearing a velvet burgundy suit. The women will be wearing a hunter green bridesmaids dress. The flower girl dresses will be white with lace sleeves, a thick burgundy ribbon around the middle that ties in the back and tulle at the bottom. The ring bearers are going to wear white shirts with the bow ties and suspenders matching the groomsmen.

Once everyone takes their gifts they all pile up into their cars and head out to dinner. The restaurant was beautifully decorated for Christmas making everyone very excited to the wedding the next day. Everyone was dressed to the nines for their dinner. Dani goes around checking on everyone to see how they're doing and if they're enjoying their food. Dani walks back over to Yelena with a huge smile on her face.

"Are you ready for tomorrow baby? I'm sad I'm not gonna be able to sleep next to you tonight though." Dani says pulling Yelena in by the waist.

"I am babe, I know it's going to suck but after tonight we won't have to be apart ever again. Unless I get dragged along on some mission." Yelena drapes her arms around Dani's neck and kisses her.

"Yeah that's true. It better be short missions no more two year missions, you dig?" Dani chuckles. "I'll miss my wife too much. But check it out Joey and Lila are hanging out."

"I promise it won't be two year missions. Awe look at them it's so cute. I saw Peter and Joey hanging out too. I'm glad they're making friends their age." Yelena smiles.

After everyone has finished their dinner they move on to a few drinks. A little while longer and it was time to go their separate ways. Dani and Yelena hug and kiss goodbye. Yelena and the bridesmaids are going to their house for the night and to get ready there. Dani will be spending the night at the compound with the groomsmen and Wanda. She'll be getting ready there. Then they'll meet at their house for the first look and pictures.

Dani's pov:

We got back to the compound and everyone was still down to hang out for a bit. So the guys all pass beers out while we all played a few rounds of poker and I cleaned house! After that we all went down to the garage where we smoked some cigars and I showed them the latest car I was restoring.