Dani and Wanda are teachers?

It had been a few months since Nat and Yelena had embarked on their mission. Wanda and Dani spend as much time as they can with one another, especially when Wanda isn't on a mission with the rest of the team. Dani has begun to build a car for one of the senators that approached her at Tony and Pepper's anniversary party. She had already finished two other builds as well. She's been saving up that cash for a house and new truck. Yelena has sent a bunch of postcards and letters when she can to Dani. And she's hung every single one of them up in their shared room.

Dani has also taken a few over the road trucking jobs to help rake in more cash as well. She's brought Wanda a long for a few of those trips as well. They've stopped at the San Francisco bridge  and even the Grand Canyon on the way back to New York. Dani spends most of her free time looking at trucks online as well as looking at some houses for sale too.

Dani has settled on a slate gray 2004 Ford F250 King Ranch Crew Cab dually with a 6.0 liter Powerstroke with a six speed transmission. She brings Wanda along so, Wanda can drive her Chevy home once she's done with all the paperwork. They meet back at the compound and Dani pulls the dually into the garage.

"Son of a bitch! This thing is fun to drive! But it's definitely lagging on the power end. I'm probably gonna have to do an EGR delete and put a tuner on it." Dani smiles as she shuts the door.

"It looks like you were having fun, you blew right past me! You have a thing for loud vehicles don't you?" Wanda laughs.

"Loud?! This isn't that loud at all, I want to hollow out the mufflers and maybe put a ten blade turbo on it. Then it'll be loud!" Dani smirks.

"Whatever you say Dani, it's your truck. Are you going to start working on it now? Or do you want to go hang out for a bit?" Wanda asks.

"We can hang out for a bit. I can look you prices on the delete kit, tuner and turbo." Dani smiles "Want to meet in my room? Since my computer is there?" 

"Yeah that's fine with me. I'm going to go change in to some sweats then I'll walk over." Wanda says as she starts up the stairs.

Dani walks into her room sets her laptop up then changes into some sweats as well. Wanda comes in a few minutes later they decide on a movie, it plays in the background while Dani does some research.

They watch a few movies and Dani has ordered the Egr kit and new turbo she bounces up and down all giddy.

"I can't wait for my new parts to come! Watch I'll start taking it apart and the injectors will go." Dani says while she rolls her eyes.

"Well why don't you order them too and just get it over with? Seems logical since you'll be taking the plenum off, the injectors, then stand pipes and dummy plugs are right there so might as well get it all over with." Wanda says as her eyes flutter back and forth from the movie to Dani.

"Hey look at you, all this time you've been spending with me you're learning about engine components! Good job Wands! But I guess you're right. Then again I don't want to pay the core charge on the injectors. So I'll take them out and then get the new injectors." Dani says tossing her laptop aside to get more comfortable.

"I'm learning, you're a good teacher. I like watching you get excited about sharing your knowledge on how to fix things. But I'm always right, Dani. Now can you hush up I'm trying to watch the movie." Wanda jokes while she leans back against the mountain of pillows behind her.

"You think so? I like showing you cause I hate seeing people, especially women getting taken advantage of in mechanic shops. It's not cool, I get everyone needs to make money. But lying about issues with a car is bullshit. Maybe I should open a little workshop/class or something to teach other women about car things." Dani says while the wheels start spinning in her head.