Wedding Day!! 👰‍♀🤵‍♀💒💍

The time has finally come today's the day they've been waiting two years for!

Dani's pov:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring I groaned out as I shut it off. I didn't get too much sleep even with Wands next to me cause I'm way too excited. I sit up swing my legs over the side of the bed and rub my face before standing up. I make my way to the bathroom to go pee then I wash my hands and face afterwards. I throw on the flannel robe the says 'Bride' in fancy lettering. Wanda is still asleep so I just let her be so she's not so grumpy. Then I walk downstairs to the kitchen and I'm greeted by the guys. They actually wore their matching pjs which caused me to tear up a bit. I didn't think they were going to.

"Morning Dani!" The men say as they're setting the table for breakfast.

"Morning guys!" I sniffle and wipe the little tears from my eyes.

"What's wrong hun?" My dad asks.

"It's silly, but you guys have already made my day just by wearing your matching flannel pjs." I chuckle.

"Oh kid, it's fine don't be embarrassed. You asked us to and that's what we did. It's your big day kiddo. We're going to do everything we can to make it special." My dad says as he pulls me in for a hug.

"Thank you dad." I say hugging him tight. "Now I've gotta stop with the tears I don't want my eyes to be puffy for the rest of the day."

Tony had called a catering company to provide brunch for us seeing as though Wands and I are the only ones who can actually cook. And he didn't want us, but mainly me to stress out anymore today then I already am. We've got the photographers coming in an hour or so to take some getting ready pictures. My nephews are being shy so I walk over to the couch to check on them, my older brother had dropped them off super early this morning.

"Hey guys, are you excited for today?" I smile as I crouch down in front of them.

They give me the grunt and leave me alone response. So I stand up thinking of how I can get them to warm up to everyone.

"Fine, I guess I'll just have to eat all the French toast and ice cream by myself then." I say starting to walk away.

"What?! Ice cream for breakfast?" They yell bolting up from the couch.

I smile wide before saying, "It's my special day and I make the rules, so yes ice cream for breakfast is OK for today."

"Thank you, thank you Dani!" They squeal.

"But! You guys do have to eat a few pieces of French toast too. I think I might turn mine into a French toast ice cream sandwich. How's that sound?" I ask grabbing plates for the boys.

"Yeah! That's going to be awesome!" They shout while bouncing up and down.

I make them their own ice cream sandwiches and lead them over to the table. They sit down and begin to chow down. The guys laugh at how Jared and Jacob inhale their food. I walk over to the table with my breakfast and mimosa in hand. Surprisingly Steve, Tony and Bucky are huge fans of mimosas! My dad and Alexei opted for beer and vodka instead. My little brother and Peter said they'd just stick with regular orange juice. Wands finally makes it downstairs with her flannel robe that says 'Best Woman' on the back and her eyes light up when she see all the food.

"Why didn't you wake me up when you got up Dani?" Wands asked while grabbing a plate.

"Well for one I know how grumpy you can get when you're woken up. So I figured I'd let you sleep in a little bit longer. I was just about to head up to wake you." I smile. "Oh and there's mimosas too grab one and let's celebrate!"