London

(I came back to add this song cause I love it and they're in London 😂)

Peter and Steve have been tailing Raymond all afternoon. He's been in multiple meetings with random people. Steve calls Dani's phone to fill her in and tells her that they were ready for the next team to switch out. Dani walks out to the kitchen where Kate, Daisy, Nat, and Wanda were all hanging out sipping on their coffee.

"Hey, so Steve said he and Pete were ready to switch out. Who wants to go next?" Dani asks leaning against the counter.

The women all look at one another before an intense game of Rock, Paper, Scissors breaks out causing Dani to laugh.

"Ah! Fuck!" Nat yells and Kate cheers winning the first round.

"Best two out of three! We have to play another round!" Wanda yells. "Come on, babe!"

Nat wins the second round and round three finished just as fast as it started.

"Hell yeah! I win!" Kate cheers and high-fives Daisy.

"You suck at this game, babe." Wanda laughs pushing a pouting Nat toward their bedroom to get ready.

"Hey, I won the second round though." Nat says crossing her arms.

"Yes, you did a great job, but that first half was sloppy." Wanda chuckles and Nat shakes her head.

"I'm gonna go check in with, Maria I'll see yinz in a little bit." Dani waves before walking back to her bedroom.

Yelena is still peacefully sleeping in the same place Dani left her. Dani crawls into bed cuddling up to her.

"Hmm... I missed you." Yelena says in a low sleepy voice.

"I know I'm sorry, love I had to go see who was going to take the next shift. And you missed an intense game of Rock, Paper, Scissors with Nat and Kate. Kate won so Nat and Wands are taking the next shift." Dani chuckles pulling Yelena closer to her.

"It's ok, babe. You're the one in charge so it makes sense. Damn, I love to watch Nat pout when she loses." Yelena pouts for a second. 

"You're so cute when you pout." Dani smirks and Yelena gets up out of bed. "H-hey where you going? Come back, please?" 

"Now looks who's pouting." Yelena laughs climbing on top of Dani staring into her blue eyes before connecting their lips.

"I wasn't pouting." Dani mumbles against Yelena's lips and Yelena rolls her eyes.

"Whatever you say, Mrs. Belova." Yelena says while she moves to kiss Dani's neck.

"Mmm... easy babe. I have to call Maria and I don't want to sound distracted." Dani hums as she feels Yelena start to sink her teeth into her neck. "Mmm... B-baby, s-stop please." she says breathlessly as she fights the urge to roll Yelena onto her back.

Yelena continues to bite along Dani's neck feeling her squirm underneath her. She smiles against Dani's neck before she feels two hands cup each side of her face pulling her away and meeting those sapphire eyes once more.

"I said to stop, madam." Dani says running her thumb across Yelena's lower lip.

"But I was having fun and I know you love it." Yelena smirks biting down on Dani's thumb pulling a barely audible moan from her.

"You know I do, but I've got an important phone call to make. I don't want to screw this up, babe." Dani says with a half-smile.

"Fine." Yelena huffs sitting up and crossing her arms.

"No grumpy gills allowed missy. We'll have plenty of time once this mission is over." Dani says pulling one of Yelena's arms away from her chest. "We should probably say goodbye to Nat and Wands before they leave."