Busy week

So Dani's first day back at work is today she has a 7am wake up call and groans. She lays there for a bit not wanting to leave the comfort of her warm bed and sleeping girlfriend's arms. She slowly slides out of bed to start getting ready. Once she's changed she goes over to the bed and kisses the top of Yelena's head. Yelena smiles with her eyes still closed and pulls Dani on top of her.

"Babe, I'm gonna be late for work. I've gotta go even though I don't want to." Dani sighs.

"Just a few more minutes pleeeassee. Then you can go to work." Yelena says in a raspy sleepy voice.

"I love your sleepy voice. Did you know that? I can't say no to that. Just a bit longer then I have to go but I'll either text or call you when I stop for lunch if you're not busy, sound good?" Dani whisper in Yelena's ear while she nuzzles into her neck.

"I know you do and you better I'll miss you! Please be careful while you're out driving there's a bunch of assholes on the road." Yelena says while playing with Dani's hair.

"I promise I will. I'm always careful babe but I'll see you later I have to go now. Go back to bed it's still early. I love you." Dani says while she pulls away from Yelena's warm hug. Then she kisses her lips before heading down to the garage.

When Dani gets to the garage she walks over to the Peterbilt to start it up and does her pre-trip. Once she's finished she grabs the stack of paperwork for the loads she needs to pick up.

"Geez Tony, I'm going to be busy all week!" Dani says to herself as she sighs before walking back to the truck.

Dani pulls the truck out of the garage and hooks the trailer up then heads to her first pick up. She's been driving for a few hours before she stops at a gas station for some lunch and coffee she writes down the beginning of her lunch break. After she has her food along with a few other things she settles in the driver's seat to call Yelena.

Dani:

"Hey babe, whatcha doing?"

Yelena:

"Hey! Oh.. um, nothing just got done training with Nat and Wanda. I was about to head upstairs to shower."

Dani:

"Oh yeah? That's good I need to get back into my work out routine after I'm finished working. But I'm going to be super busy this week, I'm not sure what time I'll be home tonight though. I have three more stops they're all a few hours away from each other."

Yelena:

"Aww, really? Ok well when you're on your last drop off text me and I'll make you something to eat so you don't have to worry about cooking. Um.. I.. uh... need to tell you something. Melina called Tasha to tell her she has successfully recreated the antidote to Dreykov's mind control. So me and Tasha are going to start planning our mission to free the rest of the widows."

Dani:

"Ok, thank you babe I appreciate that. Oh, really? That's great news babe. Melina works fast, huh?"

Yelena:

"You're welcome it's no problem. Yeah, she does. We can talk about it some more when you get home. I'm going to let you go so I can shower and so you can enjoy the rest of your lunch. Maybe you'll even get a little surprise."

Dani:

"Ok, that sounds good. Have fun with your shower. Hmm.. what kind of surprise are we talking about?"

Yelena:

"I will, although it would be more enjoyable if you were here with me. It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, now would it?"