Father/daughter time and family shopping trip

They wake up late in the afternoon and Dani has a bunch of missed calls from her dad. 

"Oh shit babe, It's one in the afternoon." Dani says as she texts her dad.

They get up to get dressed Dani walks into the bathroom and looks in the mirror.

"Damn babe you sure did a number on my neck and down my chest." Dani says with a smirk.

"I may have gotten a little carried away, but you definitely didn't stop me either. How else is everyone supposed to know that you're mine?" Yelena laughs.

"I did just buy you a fancy ring, so that would probably give them some context clues." Dani says grabbing Yelena's hand and looking at her ring.

"True, but I like my answer better." Yelena says kissing Dani.

They walk downstairs for some coffee and left over pie. After they eat they cuddle up on the couch and wait for Charles to come pick them up. Charles arrives about a half an hour later.

"Hey dad, where's gram and the aunties?" Dani says hugging her dad and welcoming him in.

"What, I'm not good enough for you? What happened to your neck kid?" Charles says pointing and wiggling his finger at Dani's neck. "On second thought I don't need to know the answer to that. But they're out exploring and shopping. I don't know how they're going to fit all this stuff on the plane back home." 

"I was just asking, geez. Yeah that's better left unexplained." Dani laughs as she turns to wink at Yelena. "Well if they need me to ship their stuff to them I can."

"That sounds like a good idea that way I'm not spending an arm and leg for checked bags." Charles says as he helps himself to some of the left over pie in the fridge.

"Would you like some coffee with that Charles?" Yelena asks grabbing a mug out of the cabinet.

"That would be great Yelena, thank you." Charles smiles as he piles the whipped cream on top of his pumpkin pie.

Charles finishes his pie and they all head over to the compound. Yelena heads up to the living room to find Nat and Wanda. While Dani shows Charles the Edsel she's going to work on and what her plans are for it. 

"Yeah the owner of the car recognized me at a restaurant we were at and  interrupted mine and Yelena's dinner. But I couldn't pass up the opportunity to work on one of these, you know?" Dani smiles.

"They were definitely different cars back then and didn't go over to well with the consumers. You said he was having an issue with the push button transmission?" Charles says as he slides himself underneath the car.

"Yeah, I figured it was the solenoid and cable used to put it in gear." Dani says kneeling down next to Charles.

"Yep, look at it, it's corroded and there's a bunch of shit caked on the cable too." Charles says pulling on the cable.

Charles slid out from underneath and looks for a rag to wipe his hands off. 

"I've got a couple of loads I have to pick up and drop off, if you want to come with me." Dani smiles.

"Yeah sure, I don't have much else planned for today." Charles shrugs.

"Ok cool, I'm going to go tell Yelena and I'll be back. The keys are in it if you want to start it up, it's just like a car just makes sure it's in neutral. I can't remember if I left it in gear when I parked it last." Dani says heading towards the stairs.

Charles throws a thumbs up and walks towards the huge truck. Dani walks into the kitchen to see Nat, Wanda and Yelena gossiping. The three women pause mid conversation and look at Dani.