Preparing for: Mission Free The Widows

(This song is for a little bit farther into the chapter.. also it's one of my favorite Temptations songs)

The rest of the week Dani has been running loads back and forth as fast as she can. So she could spend as much time with Yelena before she leaves. The two hang out with Nat and Wanda when they can too. But the day has come for Nat and Yelena to begin their mission to free the remaining widows.

It's early morning as the soft light reaches the two sleeping women they groan.

"Hmm, it's so early.. I don't want to go." Yelena says with her eyes still closed. She rolls over and pulls Dani closer.

"Can we ask Nat if she can delay your departing time? I don't want you to go either, but it'll be worth it in the end." Dani says still half asleep.

There's a knock on the door followed by the same familiar raspy voice.

"Yelena are you up yet? We're going to have to leave in a little bit." Nat says through the door.

Yelena groans before answering, "Yeah.. but barely awake."

"Well if you get moving now we can all do on last coffee run before we go. How's that sound?" Nat replies.

"Yeah! That's sounds good!" Yelena says excitedly. "Come on babe! We gotta get ready!"

"Lennnaaa.. just five more minutes. Then I'll get up. I promise." Dani whines.

"Get your ass up babe! We'll meet you downstairs Nat." Yelena says while shaking Dani.

"Alright see you in a few." Nat says before walking downstairs to meet Wanda.

Yelena rolls Dani on her back before straddling her. "Come on babe, wake uppp. I wanna spend a little more time with you before I go."

Dani smiles before cupping Yelena's face pulling her in for a kiss.

"I'm up, baby. You're too cute when you get all excited." Dani says in between kisses.

The two kiss passionately as Dani rolls Yelena on to her back. She has a devilish grin on her face before kissing down Yelena's neck.

She pauses, "There's so many things I'd love to do to you right now but we don't have time. I guess we better go get changed so we can meet Nat and Wanda downstairs. " Dani pouts as she sits up.

"Ugh.. why'd you stop? We still have a few more minutes. They can wait a little longer. I'm not going to see you for a long time so get back here!" Yelena says sternly before pulling Dani in for another kiss.

Dani smiles before she picks Yelena up and she walks them into the bathroom to get ready. Dani sets Yelena on the counter while she washes her face and brushes her teeth. After Yelena finishes washing her face and brushing her teeth she walks back into the bedroom. Dani is pulling her shirt over her head when Yelena walks over and places small kisses along her shoulders and back.

"Hmmm.. I'm gonna miss that when you're gone." Dani says as she spins around to face Yelena. "What are you going to wear? Here take my camo hoodie and take it with you on your trip. That way you'll have something that smells like me!"

Yelena smiles as she yanks the hoodie out of Dani's hands. "I'm gonna miss it too. I love this hoodie! It's so soft!"

The two walk downstairs and see Nat and Wanda sitting at the kitchen table.

"Took you long enough! Let's go get  caffeinated!" Nat says playfully.

They all pile into Dani's truck like old times and jam out to some of their favorite songs. While on the way to their favorite coffee shop. They order some breakfast sandwiches while they wait for their coffee orders to be called out. Once they grab their coffee they get a table and sit down to eat. All four of them smile while laughing, enjoying what little bit of time with each other before the lengthy mission starts.