Meeting Dani's family

So it's been a couple days after the party, Yelena and Dani have planned their trip. It's the morning of their flight they had asked Wanda and Nat to drive them to the airport. They grab their bags say their goodbyes before walking into the airport. They check in and make their way through security with ease. Once at the gate they finally sit down on some seats away from everyone else.

"So are you ready babe?" Dani asks while stroking Yelena's hand with huge beaming eyes.

"As ready as I'll ever be but I'm excited." Yelena smiles.

"It'll be fun don't worry. Oh and I asked one of my best friends to pick us up from the airport I used to work with her. Her name is Chelsea she can be a bit much at first once you get to know her she's pretty cool." Dani explains.

"Ok... Cool I can't wait to meet her." Yelena says while checking the time on her phone.

Over the loudspeaker 'Now boarding, flight to Pittsburgh International Airport'.

"That's us babe let's go!" Dani says standing up and grabbing Yelena's hand to lead the way.

They get to their seats and smile at one another. The flight takes off they both nap until the captain announces they're getting ready to land. Once they've landed they go pick up their luggage from baggage claim. Dani calls her friend Chelsea to find out where she's parked. Dani spots Chelsea and waves while pulling Yelena along.

"What's up bitch?!" Chelsea asks pulling Dan into a hug.

"Oh you know living the dream. How have you been? How's your boyfriend Dean? Speaking of this is my girlfriend Yelena." Dani smiles as she ending their hug and pointing to Yelena.

"I've been good and he's still a pain in my ass. But we've finally got the house we've wanted. Hi! It's nice to meet you!" Chelsea says pulling Yelena into a hug.

"Heh. Nice to meet you too." Yelena smiles but is slightly uncomfortable.

They exit the hug before putting their bags into the back of Chelsea's SUV.

"Sorry I forgot to mention she's a hugger." Dani laughs while shutting the hatch.

"It's fine... You're ok with her calling you a bitch though? Seems kind of mean." Yelena asks.

"I don't mind it we used to call each other names all the time when we worked together." Dani smiles before opening the car door for Yelena.

"Oh.. well ok as long as you don't mind." Yelena says while climbing into the SUV still a little leery.

All three chat while on their way to Dani's dad's house. Chelsea drove past it the first time because she wasn't paying attention.

"Damn where you going jagoff? Don't tell me you forgot where your best and only friend used to live." Dani jokes.

"Fuck off.. It's been a while but you weren't any help either." Chelsea fires back.

"Turn up here and you can spin around." Dani laughs pointing to a side street.

They pull into the driveway Dani hops out to open the gate so they can pull all the way in. Then she opens the hatch and starts to put the luggage on the porch.

"Hey man I've gotta go help Dean, he's having some car issues. I've told him to quit putting money into that shit box of a truck but he's stubborn. But text me and we can all hang out while you're here. It was nice to meet you Yelena!" Chelsea says before hugging the both of them.

"No worries dude thanks for the ride. I appreciate it yeah I will maybe we can go out to dinner or have a bon fire." Dani says with a smile.

"Bye, it was nice meeting you too." Yelena waves.