Interrupted Much?

Yelena helps Dani out of the SUV and into one of the bedrooms to lie down. She grabs some ice and a couple of beers. Dani takes her shirt off while she waits for Yelena to come back in to check out the bruising on her chest and to clean out the cuts on her face. Yelena walks in placing the bag of ice on bruises on Dani's chest causing her to jump at the cold.

"Cold! Cold! You didn't bring a towel with you?" Dani complains.

"That's for the other day, don't be a baby here drink this." Yelena smirks handing her a beer. Then she starts to clean and bandage the cuts on Dani's face.

"I'm not a baby, I just fought off a guy way bigger than me, and I took like four to the chest." Dani says chugging her beer.

"Yeah, and you better not do it again." Yelena says punching Dani's shoulder. "That's the second time I thought I lost you. I was so scared."

"I'm sorry baby, you know I joke around to help me cope with what happened." Dani says pulling Yelena closer by wrapping her legs around her. "I'm right here, I'm alive, and I'm not going anywhere."

Yelena chuckles slightly before climbing on Dani's lap and kissing her. Without skipping a beat Dani sets her beer on the nightstand and grabs her hips while deepening their kiss. 

Yelena smiles against their kiss, "I love you so much."

"I love you too, babe." Dani grins before kissing Yelena again. 

The two pick up their pace, but are interrupted by a knock on the door. They ignore it, but the knocks continue they both groan before sitting up. Yelena walks over to open the door.

"Hey, we're having a meeting in like five minutes." Bobbi says glancing over at Dani with a smirk. "I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?"

Yelena rolls her eyes while Dani laughs shaking her head.

"Uh, yeah you did actually. We'll meet you out there." Dani says standing up from the bed to find her tanktop.

"My bad, I'll leave you two alone." Bobbi says putting her hands up as she backs away she secretly checks Dani out.

Yelena shuts the door quickly walking over to Dani, and pulling her in by her waist to kiss her aggressively. Even though she's sore Dani picks Yelena up pushing her against the wall as she starts to bite Yelena's neck. 

Yelena moans out slightly before she pulls Dani's hair, "You're mine you got that? And I saw Bobbi checking you out."

"I wasn't even paying attention to her baby. You're the only one I want forever and always. You hear me? Although I do like it when you get jealous, it's sexy." Dani says as she tries to kiss Yelena again. But Yelena pulls Dani's hair again and Dani hums with a smirk.

"Good, and I only want you too babe. Fuck I wish we had more time." Yelena pouts before kissing Dani again.

"I know I do too. Maybe later we'll get lucky." Dani winks and Yelena rolls her eyes as they walk out to meet the rest of the team. 

They stand next to Nat, Wanda, and Kate while listening to May talk. Dani glances over to Bobbi who's got a big smirk on her face. Dani reaches down to hold Yelena's hand, and she grins leaning her head on Dani's shoulder. 

Maria comes up on the screen, "So far we've picked up all the agents here on the east coast. As for Ward and the others we'll be keeping an eye out. I've already got Daisy scanning the channels to figure out where he'll show up next. We know he's got a bunch of drop boxes filled with cash, I.D.s and weapons all over the states as well as other countries. Just a matter of time before he reaches one then who knows where he'll go. Dani, are you alright? I heard you went toe to toe with him."