c 233-234

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 233

    In the end, Mu Qing didn't record it. He was silent for a long time, and smiled wryly at Lu Huai and the others: "This matter is too big, I can't decide by myself, give me some time, I need to think about it."

    Lu Huai didn't force He, but he didn't bother to continue listening to his nonsense. Seeing Shen Yunting put down the chopsticks, he got up and said, "We'll go back first when we're done eating, and I'll just charge Uncle Mu to my account after eating." Before

    Mu Qing could say anything, the three of them had already turned and walked out.

    Mu Qing's face turned white, then red, then white again, very wonderful. Second Master Mu, who used to be able to walk sideways in the federation, is now not only trembling at home, but also being humiliated by a group of juniors when he goes out. Mu Qing feels extremely aggrieved.

    Naturally, he was not interested in continuing to eat the meal. He sat alone on the chair for a while, making sure that the three people had gone far, got up, paid the bill and returned to the temple residence.

    While Mu Qing was contacting Lu Huai, Lu Hongjun in the capital was also sending people to contact other Mu family members.

    Indeed, as Mu Qing said, many Mu family members were dissatisfied with Mu Wenhan's actions, but they were unwilling to be controlled by the Lu family after they were asked to confess to the Mu family's crimes.

    The matter has come to a temporary stalemate, and the Mu family thinks that the Lu family is most worried at this time. No matter what happens to Mu Wenhan, as long as he doesn't provoke him, he will not attack his family. They are willing to stand up for righteousness, but the Lu family wants to use this to control the Mu family, which is undoubtedly a dream.

    And although the Lu family is determined to do it, how do they do it? How to minimize the impact of this matter is still a problem.

    Mu Wenhan is a sixth-level supernatural being, and the means to deal with Mu Ze are not suitable for him, otherwise the casualties will become uncontrollable. The defense around him was tight, and it was not easy to assassinate him, and it was more likely to cause riots. Lu Hongjun's head was getting dizzy.

    This is actually not difficult for Shen Yunting, he has too many ways to kill Mu Wenhan, but looking at Zhou Mu's severed arm, Shen Yunting easily "accepted" Lu Huai's persuasion and agreed to wait until later.

    Lu Huai knew his temperament well, seeing his gentle face and being easy to talk, he was silent for a while and said, "If you really want to do it now, you can tell me in advance, and I will make some preparations."

    Shen Yunting couldn't hold back, poof Laugh out loud. "I promised you, why, don't you believe me?"

    Lu Huai shook his head, helplessly said: "I believe, but you are like this, I feel a little flustered." The

    Kengshen Temple's attack was so ruthless before, it is enough to see Shen Yunting's anger, it can't be sudden Don't be angry now? He was afraid that Shen Yunting would hold back some big moves this time. Mu Wenhan is the marshal of a country, the leader of the Mu family faction, his accident will inevitably cause turmoil, no matter what, the Lu family must make preparations in advance.