c 131-132

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 131

Shen Yunting continued to point to the fourth box and said: "Beast Control Talisman, you have used it before. You have also used the Concealment Talisman, which can hide body shape and breath, one piece for two hours. The last box is medicine pill, spirit recovery pill, Taking it can quickly restore the ability, rejuvenation pill, used for healing, if the injury is serious, you can use it. Rejuvenation pill, used to hang your life."

He glanced at Lu Huai, "The pill is very precious, don't expose it unless it is necessary." Through communicating with Zhuo Rongxuan and the others, he already knew that there were pills in this world, but he believed that his own was still the best, so it was better not to expose it, not to mention that he was short of spiritual herbs, and pills were indeed very precious.

Lu Huai threw the backpack in his hand on the ground, walked over to hug him, and gave a soft "hmm". Even if Shen Yunting didn't say it, he knew how precious these things were.

Lu Huai whispered: "They are all precious. I bought a forbidden spirit talisman from a second-level cultivator of the Secret Service today, and it can only be used for one day." The most precious thing is Shen Yunting's heart for him. I feel that no matter how good he is to Shen Yunting, it is not enough.

Shen Yunting didn't look surprised, just said: "Then don't talk nonsense when you go out." These are low-level ordinary talismans drawn by him casually, but in his previous life he was a top-level talisman master and alchemy master. If there is no gap, he will find it. The block of tofu was killed.

The doorbell rang in the living room, Lu Huai got up and opened the door, and then took a forbidden magic talisman for the mouse in the bag.

Zhou Mu came in after a while, and Lu Huai handed him the backpack, "Here is a mutated beast white mouse, which has been imprisoned with supernatural powers, and can persist for 7 days. You can find a strong iron cage and watch it yourself. Assignment."

Zhou Mu happily took it over, and asked, "What is it?"

Lu Huai was silent for a while, he didn't know, the mouse was knocked out before the mouse's ability came out, and Lu Huai turned around. Looking at the orange cat, "Does Daju know what it is?"

"Meow?" The orange cat tilted its head, its big eyes were full of doubts. Their spiritual beasts before the end of the world are still different from mutant beasts. Mutant beasts have attributes, but spiritual beasts are not necessarily. The spiritual power of orange cats is a very gentle non-attribute spiritual power, so it is not very good for mutant beasts. learn.

Shen Yunting has a way to know, but he thinks it's dirty, so he doesn't speak, just sits lazily stroking the cat.

Lu Huai spread his hands towards Zhou Mu, "You can figure out a way for yourself."

Zhou Mu nodded helplessly, "Okay."

Lu Huai also gave Zhou Mu the beast control talisman that Shen Yunting had just given. "Yun Ting gave the Beast Control Talisman to them and asked them to buy it with contributions."

Zhou Mu showed a smile unique to profiteers, "Don't worry."

Shen Yun Ting looked at the two of them, "Zhou Mu, go get some big iron cages. Come, divide the inside into some small compartments suitable for storing mutant beasts, and I can help you get some trapping arrays and forbidden spirit arrays, which can be used to raise mutant beasts for a long time."