c 137-138

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 137

Xie Sui cursed in a low voice, "Damn it, what a crappy research institute, why do you always make these poisonous things."

He said to the adjutant and Liang Gaolang: "You are guarding here, and there is a layer of me and Lu Huai and the others. Go up, and then we will return right away."

Liang Gaolang hesitated and said, "Should we bring a few more people?"

Xie Sui shook his head, "Don't worry, unless they move their lair here, there shouldn't be many mutant beasts up there. "

After he finished speaking, he called Lu Huai who left, and they wanted to go to the laboratory just now. Several people brought the contracted beasts and pushed the door in. Xie Sui held his breath for an instant.

Blood and fragments of clothes are everywhere in the experiment. In the open space on the right, there are a few residual limbs scattered, and there are two relatively complete people.

Xie Sui's military boots stepped on the sticky pool of blood. He squatted down and took a closer look. Both of them had their necks bitten off, and blood flowed all over their bodies. Their eyes were wide open, full of fear and unwillingness. , It seems that he died not long ago, and the body is not stiff yet.

Xie Sui stood up, gritted his teeth, and said, "I should have noticed someone coming, and I just killed them." Lu Huai and the others were a little silent, and Xie Sui glanced at the vegetables and potatoes on the ground, "They are probably keeping people in captivity. Get up and eat slowly."

No wonder the Institute of Agricultural Sciences is the closest, but there is nothing to do, probably because the people inside can support themselves and stay at the end to eat.

Lu Huai said: "Let's go upstairs first, maybe there are still people living upstairs."

Xie Sui nodded, and led Lu Huai, Lu Xuanlian, Tiancheng and Zhang Liang up to the fifth floor.

Several people were a little cautious, but Lu Huai didn't seem to respond to the mutant beasts, so he walked all the way to the innermost place. Lu Huai asked the orange cat in a low voice, "There are no mutant beasts?

" They looked at each other, and stretched out their hands to push open the door.

There were a few suppressed exclamations from the door, Lu Huai and the others were taken aback, and they hurried in to see that there were six living people inside, all crowded together, their faces full of horror, especially when they saw the people who followed in. After the contracted beast, it shrank into a ball.

A middle-aged woman suddenly saw the military uniform on Xie Sui, and asked tremblingly: "Yes...is the army here to rescue us?"

Xie Sui looked at the stumps and vegetables around them that were exactly the same as those on the fourth floor, and his throat was a little bit "Yes, the 008 special elite team is ordered to rescue." The

middle-aged woman cried, not knowing if she was frightened, she didn't even dare to cry loudly, but sobbed softly and suppressed.

Xie Sui said: "It's not safe here, I'll take you out of here first." The