c 197-198

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 197 Spring Begins

    Seeing the gloomy atmosphere, Lu Xuan quickly changed the subject, and said happily, "Okay, the annoying spirit is gone, let's continue celebrating the New Year."

    He hugged Grandma Lu's arm, and said with a smile: "Grandma, I'll help you make dumplings!"

    Grandma Lu smiled and pinched his baby-fat face. "You're just a monkey, I don't know whether to help or make trouble."

    She waved to Lu Hongyin. "Hong Yin and the third daughter-in-law come with me. These old men are useless, and they will add to the chaos if they go. Let's not take them."

    Lu Xuan pretended to be unconvinced and made a grimace, which amused several people. The elder laughed again.

    After the ladies left, Shen Yunting gave Grandpa Lu his pulse, and said to the rest of the people who were a little worried: "It's okay, grandpa is in good health, it's just that he got angry for a while, I'll go back and give grandpa some medicine to strengthen his body. After a few days, my body will be healthier."

    Grandpa Lu patted his hand lightly, and said to the crowd: "Okay, don't worry, if I get mad at this bastard, I will make people laugh at me if I go down. Do whatever you want."

    This winter was extraordinarily long, until the vernal equinox, the temperature in the capital base was still hovering around minus 20 degrees. The high-level executives of the base were frothing with anxiety. If this continues, even if there are wood-type supernatural beings, the matter of planting potatoes and sweet potatoes twice a year will be ruined.

    The base can't, so we can only let everyone work under low temperature in the weather without snow. Finally, the outer city wall of the Pingcheng base was built.

    In order to encourage labor and reputation, the base provides small houses for families without children. Only after giving birth or using credit points to rent and buy can they live in big houses, so that after a satellite city is divided, the two bases are currently in the The state of overcrowding and few rooms.

    The Pingcheng base extended the city wall to a large area, and enclosed a large part of the bungalows and land on the outskirts of the city. Then all the houses on the outskirts of the city were demolished, and they were going to wait for the land to thaw and reclaim all of them into plantation land.

    At the same time, the base of the capital also expanded a large circle of the outer city. Except for the continuous mountainous area to the west, the planting areas were deliberately expanded in the other three directions.

    Lu Huai was called by the army to go on several missions. The base was preparing to build a factory to manufacture various equipment and materials for greenhouses.

    The land is planted outside the city for fear of being destroyed by mutated beasts and zombies. However, if the city expands, the number of people guarding the city is limited. To ensure the safety of the city, it is not enough to have a wall, so the area of ​​the planting area in the city Doomed to be limited.