c 199-200

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 199 Meeting

    Shen Yunting was able to collect zombie crystal cores openly because he announced the method of using zombie crystal cores a while ago. Zombie crystal cores can replace jade and emeralds, and they are far more useful than these two.

    It has its own energy, unlike jade and jade, which is completely supplied by external spiritual power. Judging from the number of crystal nuclei received by Shen Yunting, only a small number of people really obediently handed over the crystal nuclei to the base.

    The base can't do anything about it, they can't send someone to watch the team to see how many crystal nuclei they have collected, they can only turn a blind eye. At the same time, the research on crystal nuclei has not been left behind, whether it is in terms of cultivation or the development of other functions.

    Someone proposed the concept of an energy gun, thinking that if an energy gun could be made out of crystal nuclei, this gun should have the same effect as the ability of a supernatural being, and it could kill zombies and mutant beasts with one blow. middle head.

    After the base was finally busy planting all the land surrounded by the outer city, seeing the worries outside the city, Lu Hongguang slapped the table and proposed an idea. "We can set up a territory outside, the military department and the major supernatural teams will share one point, and we will guard our own territory."

    He smiled and said: "The base collects some food for rent during the harvest period, or it doesn't matter at all. After all, the team of supernatural beings also raises a lot of people. If they have enough food in the future, they may not be able to eat it all. Take it out and sell it. It’s better than leaving a lot of empty land and not being able to hold it.”

    Everyone at the meeting discussed it and thought it was a good idea.

    Lu Hongjun pondered and said: "It's fine to collect the rent. Although it is a special period, there is no need to live longer and go back. Let them gain more, and they can be more attentive. The land outside is not easy to guard, and if they don't do it, they will die. If something happens to Rent Collector, the team of supernatural beings will definitely be dissatisfied."

    Mu Wenhan tapped the armrest of the chair lightly, and said with a smile: "Marshal Lu is wrong, how can the military be afraid of strange things?" A team of capable people. Follow the rules in everything, if the land is given to the team of capable people for free, won’t the rest of the survivors be dissatisfied?”

    "Now the base is too used to the team of supernatural beings, they still dare to keep the crystal nucleus privately." He looked at Lu Hongjun. "Marshal Lu should know this best. After all, your daughter-in-law is still collecting crystal cores openly, so she must have collected a lot, right?"

    Lu Hongjun looked at him coldly. "Yunting's collection of crystal nuclei has been approved. He has developed a method of arranging formations with crystal nuclei and donated them to the base for free. Now many lands in the city use this method to arrange formations so that food Vegetables and vegetables can grow faster, if you don't accept it, you can get it out."