c 193-194

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 193 Black Hand

    Lu Huai was puzzled and said: "Why? What the Mu family and the Sang family want is power. This power is only useful when the base is good. If the base is in a mess, they will be superior. What good can they get? Besides, he spread the news If you come out, don’t you expose yourself?"

    Lu Hongjun squinted his eyes, gritted his teeth and said, "I just came back from that bastard Mu Wenhan."

    Lu Huai froze for a moment, he rarely heard Lu Hongjun swearing like this, especially Mu Wen Han. Although Mu Wenhan was a lunatic, he was a lunatic with top-notch looks and talents.

    Otherwise, he wouldn't have taken the position of marshal and head of the Mu family after the death of Mr. Mu. He made a connection between Mu Wenhan's image and the word "little bastard", and felt that his imagination was incompetent.

    Lu Hongjun sneered and said, "I'll ask him if he did it. Do you know what he said to me?"

    "What?"

    Lu Hongjun said word by word: "He proposed marriage to me, and asked me to marry Hongyin to him!"

    Lu Huai's eyes suddenly turned cold, and Lu Hongjun was full of murderous aura. "He did it on purpose, he exposed it on purpose, because the Lu family can't do anything to him. He just wanted to let the Lu family know that he can do anything, he is forcing me, he is forcing Hong Yin."

    Lu Huai narrowed his eyes. , coldly said: "The rest of the Mu family and the Sang family, let him go crazy like this?"

    Lu Hongjun said: "I called that dead fox of the Sang family, and he just asked me a question and said nothing. To be honest, I don’t think I know? I couldn’t find out what happened before, because they messed up there.”

    “I don’t know what the rest of the Mu family think, but they are standing in the same boat now, so they won’t jump off Mu’s house easily. Wenhan is a big ship."

    Lu Huai frowned and said, "Then what should we do? Do we just let Mu Wenhan go on like this?"

    Lu Hongjun leaned back on the chair and sighed. "This is what I'm worried about. It's such a time, and there's still fucking internal strife! The Mu family still has a lot of loyal direct descendants. If there is a fight, not to mention other places, the capital base and the Pingcheng base can't do it right. Destroyed."

    "So fighting is definitely not going to happen. I originally wanted to slowly increase the power and prestige of the Lu family and push the Mu family and the Sang family away. But if Mu Wenhan refuses to leave, he will be at the base in the capital. Fighting against the Lu family..."

    He closed his eyes and covered them with his hands, not knowing what to say.

    Just as Mu Wenhan thought, the Lu family couldn't do anything to him, that's why he was so confident. Lu Hongjun didn't even want to use public opinion wars. First, this is not the end of the world, and the influence of public opinion wars on forces is not big enough to overthrow either side.

    The second is that Lu Hongjun is not as unscrupulous as Mu Wenhan. If the leaders of the two bases ignore the chaos in the base, then the capital base will be over.