c 161-162

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 161 The Elixir Seed

Lu Huai hugged him tightly in silence, "It's all over." He had no way of knowing what Shen Yunting had experienced, but the occasional specks that were exposed, in his opinion, were extremely painful.

Shen Yunting was dazed by his reaction for a moment, thought for a while, and probably figured out what was going on with Lu Huai. He raised his brows lightly, and smiled inexplicably, "Lu Huai, don't think so well of me." In the

early days, he really cared about the friendship of the same family, and he didn't want to kill, so he put himself in danger. If someone hadn't saved him with his life, he would have died under the sword of the head of Feifeng Mountain. But later Shen Yunting was not ashamed to say "the devil" to Zhengdao.

Lu Huai didn't speak, just kissed him softly, from forehead to lips,

until his hand was on Shen Yunting's belt, and then Shen Yunting kicked him away with a sneer, "What's the matter? You learned from the newcomer to sing opera How many hands?"

Lu Huai was not annoyed when he kicked him off the sofa, so he simply sat cross-legged on the floor, and said sincerely: "No, I really loved you at the beginning." Later, the beloved was In his arms, he was a vigorous man, if he didn't think about it, it would be impossible!

Lu Huai thought that it was not a problem to go on like this forever. He thought of what Yun Yixuan said during the day, and his eyes lit up, "Yun Ting, do you have the dual cultivation method that Yun Yixuan said? If we both cultivate, yes Isn't it faster to practice?"

After being stunned for a moment, Shen Yunting was a little moved. With Lu Huai's blood talent, if he and Lu Huai practiced together, the speed of cultivation would definitely be far faster than it is now.

Seeing that he was really shaken, Lu Huai rolled his Adam's apple, licked his lower lip and said, "Yun Ting, the higher your cultivation base, the safer you will be. Besides, we have already recognized each other, there is nothing we can't do, isn't there?"

Shen Yunting glanced at him with a smile that was not a smile, and said: "You really can't do it. Have you ever felt how overbearing the exercises you practice? My current meridians can't bear your spiritual power, and you can't do it yourself . I can't take it anymore, I don't want to see you covered in blood when I'm halfway through cultivation."

Lu Huai was speechless, and after a while of frustration, he asked, "Then when will it be okay?"

Shen Yunting thought for a moment and said, "We have to wait until you awaken your blood." He lowered his head and glanced at Lu Huai's still protruding part, "From today onwards, don't vent your yang."

Lu Huai was stunned, then coughed lightly and said : "Yes... Do you want to save it? I'm quite durable, so I shouldn't need to save it like this."

Lu Huai's heart is full of yellow waste, but Shen Yunting is full of cultivation and benefits, he said: "After you start to awaken your blood, , the real beast blood will slowly appear in your body, which symbolizes the process of transforming you from a human into another creature. After you awaken, the first double cultivation will be of great benefit."