c 19-20

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 19 Breakthrough

Most of the seasonings that Shen Yunting bought before were bulk ingredients. When I was shopping for snacks these days, I discovered that there are many shops that sell some prepared seasonings, which can be used directly for cooking. Shen Yunting feels that people in this country are really good at eating. Less effort. With a wave of his hand, he bought a bunch of stewed meat hot pot, spicy hot pot, spicy hot pot, spicy seafood, and various flavors of crayfish, barbecued meat, grilled wings, and other marinade bases and dipping sauces. There are also a variety of ingredients, chili oil beef sauce Laoganda bibimbap sauce, etc., self-heating pot, instant noodles, mixed noodles, and dried hand-rolled noodles. These things will not be broken for a while, and they are also piled up in the open space.

He still lacked some weapons. He searched and found that the Miao Dao in this world was very similar to his Xueyang Qisha. He bought a lot of Miao Dao and Tang Dao. These knives were unsharp, and he didn't mind either. Just wait until he learns the refining tool and then refine it. Zhou Mu also bought a dozen of the baseball bats he used back then.

So far, he has already bought all the things he needs, and Shen Yunting can feel that it will take a few days for his cultivation to break through, which also makes him heave a sigh of relief.

Strength is the foundation of his ability to live unrestrainedly. If he doesn't have strength, no matter how many things he has saved, he will not dare to take them out. In the realm of comprehension, he has already tasted enough of the truth of being guilty of embracing jade.

Just as he was about to continue his practice, a text message came from his phone. He opened it and saw that it was a notification from the bank. Zhou Mu transferred another 280 million.

Just after reading the text message, Zhou Mu's phone call followed, Shen Yunting picked it up, and heard Zhou Mu's relaxed tone on the other end: "After being busy for so many days, the matter is finally done for you, this is the last sum of money , the shares and real estate are sold out."

"Thank you for your hard work." Shen Yunting sincerely thanked. Excluding the 300 million he took away at the beginning these days, Zhou Mu has already called him about 1.1 billion, which is more than he estimated before. He was in a hurry, knowing that Zhou Mu should spend A lot of strength.

Zhou Mu smiled and said, "I accept this thank you. Where are you now? How are you doing recently?"

Shen Yunting's voice also carried a smile: "I'm in West City. The scenery here is beautiful, the air is very fresh, and the beautiful young lady is also very enthusiastic. What about you? What are you going to do recently?" He was making nonsense, he was bored at home practicing every day , I know whether the scenery in P is beautiful, whether the young lady is hot or not, but the air can be smelled, it is indeed better than City Y.

But Zhou Mu obviously believed it, and his voice became more relaxed.

"It makes me want to go, but Muyun's annual leave for this year is over, so I might not be able to visit until next year. I plan to rest at home for a while, to spend more time with him, and to practice cooking by the way. He has always hated me. Doing the same things over and over again, I'm getting tired of eating."