c 97-98

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 97: Capital Base

"Meow meow!" Master, take care of your man! He's going to throw me up!

Shen Yunting was thinking about something in a daze, but after hearing this, he came back to his senses and rescued the orange cat from Lu Huai's grasp. The orange cat ran into Shen Yunting's arms to hide.

Lu Huai opened his arms and hugged a person and a cat together in his arms, "What were you thinking just now?" Even if he was teasing the orange cat just now, he would not ignore Shen Yunting, Shen Yunting's thoughtful expression just now was caught by him see it.

Squeezing the tip of the orange cat's tail in his arms, Shen Yunting hesitated and said: "Tomorrow in the capital, do you want to go to Lu's house?"

Lu Huai was stunned, and put his head in front of his face to look carefully, and couldn't help laughing out loud. Shen Yunting looked at him puzzled, Lu Huai smiled and said: "Can I understand that you are nervous?"

Shen Yunting: "..."

Lu Huai kissed him on the lips, "I am very happy."

Shen Yunting pushed his head away, "You're so happy."

Lu Huai leaned over to kiss him again, "Just happy, you're nervous about me."

Shen Yunting helplessly ruffled his hair, Lu Huai's disheveled hair Mao, still looking at him and smiling, his eyes full of joy and light.

Shen Yunting, who was watching, couldn't help laughing, and Lu Huai kissed his forehead again, "Don't worry, my family is easy to get along with, and they like you very much. I have my own residence, and I told my family before that they I will leave a piece of land for me, and we will move out after seeing the family members, so you won't be uncomfortable."

Shen Yunting nodded with a smile, and then asked: "What does your family like?"

Lu Huai said: "Didn't you Have you given it already? My family is worried about how to return such a big gift, if you give it again, they will have to sell me to you to return the gift."

Shen Yunting looked at him pretendingly critical, Lu Huai pretended to ask Undressed, "I can't see clearly like this, should I take it off so you can see better?"

Shen Yunting lazily clapped his hands away, "No, you will be locked up if you do this."

Lu Huai: "..."

Unwillingly, he kissed Shen Yunting again, and the two had a quarrel for a while, Shen Yunting pushed him away and just crawled out from between the two of them, who was tidying up his mess. Mao's orange cat came over and shook Lu Huai, "Don't play hooligans in front of the children."

The orange cat, who was already in his thirties, let him shake him expressionlessly, like a dead cat, huh, man !

When Dong Yongyan went downstairs in the morning, he took a look. Sure enough, Luo Qianqian and the two were out of breath. They didn't bother with the bodies of the three of them. They got rid of the zombies wandering around the door, and they all got into the car.