c 71-72

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 71 Continue to set off

Lian Tiancheng turned his head to look at Lu Huai and said with a smile, "Thank you boss, but I won't go there, let Yi Xueming send a few people there." If he leaves, only Lu Huai and Dong Yongyan can drive, plus Their caravan still needs to be headed, it will be very tiring, and it is not convenient for outsiders to enter the car.

Lu Huai didn't persuade him much, he understood Lian Tiancheng's thoughts, if Lian Tiancheng left, Lu Huai would not let others come up. The left and right people have already received it, and it is not a few days on the road.

Lu Huai turned his head and waved to Yi Xueming, Yi Xueming trotted over, looked at the new RV with some curiosity, and gave a military salute to Lu Huai. "Mr. Lu." Lu Huai responded with a military salute reflexively before realizing it, and waved his hand: "Don't salute." Although the temperament of the Blade Squad can't be hidden without saluting the military salute, wouldn't it directly reveal the bottom line. Yi Xueming also came to his senses, and Yile said, "Good boss." Lu Huai didn't care about this, and pointed to the new RV and said to Yi Xueming: "It can sleep four people, Aunt Lian and Aunt Lian count as two, and you can choose the rest with the driver and co-driver." Yi Xueming nodded and nodded four times. A soldier got into the RV, and he and the vice-captain Zhang Tao still needed to support each other in the two cars behind, so they had no luck to enjoy this. The convoy was driving steadily all the way, several supernatural beings took turns to defend the co-pilot, Zhou Mu and Mu Yun took the beef provided by Shen Yunting, and were making beef jerky according to the recipe. Shen Yunting bought a lot of this stuff, but there are so many of them, if they share it, they won't last long. While helping out these few days, Mu Yun is also learning how to cook with Zhou Mu. Zhou Mu is a supernatural being, so it is impossible for him to spend all day in the kitchen. Besides, he doesn't want himself to be so useless that he can't help him with anything. Shen Yunting took out some snacks and put them on the table, and took out some beef jerky to eat cold and fruit drinks and put them in the refrigerator. Whoever wants to eat can eat them by himself. The novel was placed on the bookshelf in the small living room of the caravan, and the few people who had nothing to do were holding the novel and eating snacks. They all felt in a daze about it. They felt that they were not in the end of the world where they could die at any time, but that they were traveling in a group.

As usual, after drawing the talisman for two hours, Shen Yunting also pulled out a novel to read, Lu Huai went to the co-pilot when he was busy, and when Shen Yunting was free, Lu Xuan wisely went to replace Lu Huai. Lu Huai went to open a bag of cold rabbits for Shen Yunting, put a bag of beef jerky and put the two of them on the couch, holding a novel as a cushion for Shen Yunting honestly. Shen Yunting picked up a piece of beef jerky and read it while grinding his teeth. When he chose the novel, he didn't read it carefully. The heroine is a cat demon, and the hero is a domineering president. Shen Yunting is not very interested in this category, so he reads it faster. When he was about to turn the page, a furry paw pressed his hand, and he followed the paw Looking over, the orange cat was lying on the sofa behind him, also holding a piece of beef jerky, reading the same novel with him with great interest. After a moment of silence, Shen Yunting stopped turning the pages, and read the novel at the speed of the orange cat, but as he watched, he found that the orange cat's chin rested on Lu Huaihuan's arm on his shoulder, and peeked at it from time to time. Lu Huai. Shen Yunting looked at the domineering male protagonist in the novel who blocked the cat demon female protagonist in the corner with a strong wall, and then looked at the orange cat peeking at Lu Huai shyly, sneered, put his index finger on the orange cat's eyebrows, and pushed the orange cat directly. The cat pushed off the sofa. "Meow!" The orange cat fell on the floor, yelled dissatisfied, walked around the sofa and ran to the front to meet Shen Yunting's eyes. Shen Yunting looked down at it, and said coldly: "I heard that pet cats must be neutered, otherwise it will be bad for your health." Hearing this, Lu Huai also turned his attention to the orange cat, "Yes, Lu Lan had one before, so I did it. Sterilized, but didn't you say that this is just a spirit beast, and it's the same as a normal pet cat?" "Meow meow!" Of course not, of course not! How could spirit beasts need to be neutered! Shen Yunting ignored it and said: "It should be, otherwise the spirit beast may be more noisy than ordinary cats when it is in love." Lu Huai was thoughtful, "I don't know if Muyun will do this." The orange cat's hair all exploded Get up, "Meow meow!" My face is like peaches and plums! Heart like a snake!

Go to the end of the world with a portable Space  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें