c 143-144

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 143: Space Beast 2

Yinyue tilted her head, "However, Kongming beasts are better at running. They all run in the turbulent space, ignoring all kinds of restrictions, and basically no one can catch up. Even the old master was stolen and ate the fairy fruit back then." , I didn't catch it. This kind of low-level small world doesn't need to be an adult, and he should be able to use the power of space when he awakens."

"Huh?" Shen Yunting rubbed his chin, "So in the future, he can go everywhere... Looking for something good?"

He exchanged a glance with Yinyue and smiled at the same time.

Shen Yunting gave Lu Huai a copy of the divine beast exercises in the study. Lu Huai was still a human body, so it stands to reason that he should practice human exercises, but Shen Yunting inspected his body. Both of his supernatural powers came from blood. There is no spiritual root necessary for monks in the cultivation world.

On the contrary, the cultivation method of divine beasts, which utilizes the power of blood and aura, is more suitable for him. Fortunately, although Lu Huai has not fully awakened, but he has the blood of the beast, so he should be able to withstand this exercise. Adding the spirit liquid prepared by Shen Yunting can speed up the speed of awakening.

After he awakens, he will naturally get the inheritance memory, and Shen Yunting doesn't have to worry about how the space beast needs to be cultivated.

After Shen Yunting found the exercise, it was already past ten o'clock in the evening, and he was not in a hurry to give it to Lu Huai. When he checked Lu Huai's body just now, Shen Yunting found that Lu Huai's cultivation was almost at the bottleneck. Break through to level two.

It takes a relatively long time to break through and get in touch with the exercises for the first time, just like the three days when Orange Cat retreated.

Thinking of this, Shen Yunting felt a little sour. Lu Huai's cultivation conditions were much worse than his. He didn't practice any exercises, and relied on spiritual energy to drill in by himself, and he was able to break through one step ahead of him.

Of course, Shen Yunting fed him diluted spirit spring water from time to time, and the gathering spirit array set up at home made Lu Huai go ahead of most people, but Shen Yunting himself had top-notch cultivation techniques, soaking in the gathering spirit array every day, He fell behind Lu Huai.

Shen Yunting calculated the time, he still has about half a month to break through to the second level of Qi training, this is still the light of two bursts of spiritual energy.

In the evening, Shen Yunting refined several pills for Lu Huai to help awaken the blood, and also practiced some spiritual liquid for body training. He was still a little afraid that Lu Huai would not be able to withstand the overbearingness of the divine beast skills.

When Lu Huai woke up the next day, he was not at home. After breakfast, Shen Yunting sent Lu Huai a WeChat message. There was no internet when he left the base, but he should be able to see it when Lu Huai returned to the base.

After sending the WeChat message, Shen Yunting clicked on the grocery store group and read it while having lunch.

Ming Chengyu: "Young Master Shen, the food, vegetables, eggs, and medicines are all sold out, and most of the milk has gone, do you want to add new ones?"