c 191-192

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 191 Pingcheng Base

    Li Xing closed his eyes to hide the emotions in them. When he opened his eyes again, he saw Lu Huai's probing and cold eyes. He smiled wryly, and said: "You don't have to look at me like that, you know, I won't do anything."

    No matter what kind of covetousness it is, since the Li family has chosen to side with the Lu family, he will never attack Shen Yunting , unless one day, Lu Huai and Shen Yunting separated.

    Lu Huai was still not very happy, but he knew that Li Xing was not lying. Lu Huai frowned and said, "I'll give you ten beast-controlling talismans, 20% off. But there is a condition, I want all the jade and jade you get to be sold to Xueyang."

    Li Xing said helplessly: "My hundreds of abilities Or, you just give me ten more? Not enough points."

    Lu Huai said mercilessly: "You can use up these ten cards, let's talk about it, ten mutant beasts are enough for you to catch for a while."

    Li Xing: " ..."

    He stood up and said, "Okay, I will send someone to pick it up tomorrow, and I will send you the jade and jade."

    After sending him away, Lu Huai said to Feng Wenxuan: "You also send someone Go check things in Xicheng District, and the two teams that Li Xing mentioned, and feel them along the way to see if you can find anything."

    Feng Wenxuan nodded, and asked: "Do you want to put it in and put it on your eyelids? Watch from below?"

    Lu Huai pondered for a while and said: "Forget it, it's not worth wasting too much energy for Xiao Xiami, the team should maintain a good state, and try to win a satellite base in the coming year. This kind of small role, put Everything can be cleaned up."

    It took the base two days to clean up the roads outside the city and the roads leading to the final area in Heping County. Solve the problem of Ping County.     At the same time, the base sent the first batch of registered survivors and supplies to Ping County. These people occupied the area closest to the capital in Ping County, and were responsible for cleaning streets and houses, burning zombie corpses, and building city walls. They will get the right to live in houses in Ping County.

    This time Zhou Mu also followed Lu Huai out of missions every day, and the operation of Xueyang was already on the right track, so he didn't have to keep busy every day. Since he came to the capital, he has been busy with internal affairs. Compared with other supernatural beings, he has fallen behind a lot in terms of force.     Although his cultivation progress did not fall due to resource aura and aptitude issues, Zhou Mu felt that if he really fought, he would definitely not be able to compare with these experienced supernatural beings.     He doesn't want to hand over the burden of protecting himself and his family to others. Now no one can be sure what will happen in the future. He must become stronger himself. In this way, in case something happens again one day, he can protect himself and Muyun. Hmm...and Shen Yunting who probably doesn't need him.     After four days of busy work like this, the zombies in Ping County were finally cleaned up completely. This is also the first county known to be recaptured by humans.     Lu Hongjun ordered people to spread the word about it. As soon as the news came out, the atmosphere in the base that had been shrouded in a strange atmosphere recently lightened up. Everyone was encouraged, and their faces were filled with hope and excitement again.     After a month-long competition, the upper echelons of the base decided on the future planning and management of Ping County. As a satellite city of the capital base, Ping County was officially renamed as Pingcheng Base.     Jiang Gaoyun, a female general from the Lu family faction, is the city lord of the Pingcheng base, integrating government affairs and military defense management. A member of the Sang family, Sang Qizhi is the deputy city lord, 'assisting' Jiang Gaoyun.     The military defense forces stationed at the Pingcheng base are divided into half by the Lu family and half by the Mu family. In name, they are all managed by Jiang Gaoyun, but in fact, everyone knows that the Mu family will not just admit defeat obediently.     At the same time, the major teams of supernatural beings also started to move, sending some people to move to the Pingcheng base. As the main force in cleaning up Ping County, they can get a year's rent-free money for the Pingcheng base, as well as exemption from heating and water and electricity bills this winter.     There are some small and medium-sized teams that are not well-off, so they all moved to the Pingcheng base.     Xueyang dispatched Dong Yongyan and Li Feng, took half of Xueyang's manpower, and stationed at Pingcheng Base.