c 23-24

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 23 Formation

Shen Yunting was very talented when he was in the realm of comprehension, and every time he appeared, he was bound to be accompanied by a lot of attention. He was already used to these gazes, and he didn't go out very much unless necessary recently, and he rarely went to crowded places when he went out, so he didn't before. Notice. But there is no way to notice it. How can I eat while wearing a mask?

Thinking of masks, Shen Yunting suddenly remembered that he saw at Zhou Mu's that zombies would rot and stink. He was a little disgusted and decided to order some more masks.

Shen Yunting turned around and walked back, he needed to go back to the car to put away his things.

After collecting the things, Shen Yunting bought a peaked cap nearby and put it on his head, which can somewhat cover his face. This time, the number of people paying attention to him was indeed much less, and he bought a lot of snacks along the way, and found the opportunity to put them in the storage symbol.

He will taste the ones that don't look like a lot, and pack the ones that take up his stomach. After shopping for two streets, his favorite is a cold-eating rabbit shop. He also bought a lot of these things online. , he tasted it, and the taste is not as good as that of this store. I asked for the owner's contact information, and ordered a lot of goods from her. In addition to cold rabbits, there are also cold duck tongue, beef, chicken feet, and chicken wings. Shen Yunting bought everything. The store can directly vacuum pack and pay a deposit. , and made an appointment to deliver the goods to the homestay every evening. Shen Yunting went back to the best beef jerky shop he had ever tasted, and also ordered a large amount. It was already evening at this time, Shen Yunting drove back to the B&B, ordered some takeaways on the delivery software, and found several cold meat shops to wrap up the meat in the shops. This kind of meat is all pre-processed. In addition to the various parts of the meat, there are also various hot pot meat rolls, and even marinated barbecue. Shen Yunting feels that he can buy more when he has nothing to do. It is convenient to use. Then I bought a large number of masks online, mostly disposable masks. After the takeaway and meat were delivered, Shen Yunting directly put them into the storage amulet. He was exhausted all day, and he didn't want to eat any more at night. Entering the world of mountains and rivers, Yinyue had already planted the lotus seedlings he bought in the morning into two ponds. Shen Yunting patted its head as a reward, and walked around the area. All the creatures in the space were growing well.

He went back to the courtyard and picked a piece of waxy jadeite. He wanted to form an array to enclose the breeding ground, and he didn't need too good materials. The shell of the rough jadeite peeled off automatically in Shen Yunting's hands, revealing the crystal clear jadeite inside, and Shen Yunting controlled it to turn it into dozens of thin jade pieces of the same size, about the size of a knuckle and 3mm thick. Shen Yunting sat in front of the desk in the study room, opened a wooden box on the table, which contained the carving materials he bought before, and took out a sharp needle from it. This thing was actually intended to be inserted into the electric grinder, but he did not intend to To carve the pattern on the surface, it is necessary to carve the array inside the jade. This needle was simply refined by him, and it was barely usable. The tip of the needle pierced into the jade with a flashing white light, but there was no damage to the surface of the jade. Shen Yunting moved his wrist slightly and quickly carved the position of the formation in the jade tablet. What he wants to arrange is a purification formation and a few small sleep formations, all of which are simple and low-level formations. It's just that he has a low level of cultivation and no tools at hand, so it takes a lot of effort to arrange them. An hour later, Shen Yunting breathed a sigh of relief, flicked his wrist, and put on the agenda again the learning of refining weapons and formations. Holding the engraved jade tokens, he teleported to the front of the breeding ground. With a wave of his hand, the thirty-two jade tokens were drilled into the soil in an orderly manner according to the positions of the formations, and a purification formation covering all the breeding grounds and ponds was formed. . From then on, Yinyue doesn't need to use talismans to clean up here every day. It only needs to bury a storage talisman or storage bag in the eye of the formation, and the dirt will be automatically cleared into it, and the tools for storing dirt can be cleaned regularly. The array also has the effect of purifying the air, so Shen Yunting doesn't have to worry that these animals will stink the space. The magic circle crossed the pond and expanded a lot towards the center and both sides. This is the position reserved by Shen Yunting for sea fish and seafood. After the purification formation was set up, Shen Yunting set up two more trapping formations, one covering all the livestock, and the other covering the three ponds of crayfish and crabs. This formation has no other purpose except to prevent the things inside from getting out. .