c 99-100

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 99 Meet the Parents 2

Grandma Lu was born as a young lady, with a graceful and gentle temperament. Even at the age of eighty, she is still elegant and beautiful. It can be seen that she must have been a great beauty when she was young.

Although the hands holding him were old, they were dry and warm. Shen Yunting had never experienced this before, so he was a little dazed, but also a little warm in his heart. "Thank you grandma, he's fine."

Grandma Lu smiled and let go of one hand, took Shen Yunting's hand and walked back, leaving her grandchildren behind. Shen Yunting turned to look at Lu Huai, and saw him Eyes full of smiles followed, and Shen Yunting couldn't help laughing too.

Lu Xuan was dragged by his mother to lament to her in a low voice that he was about to fall out of favor, which made Aunt Lu laugh and beat him up, you monkey.

Seeing Shen Yunting approaching, Grandpa Lu smiled and moved aside to make way for him. Grandma Lu pulled him to sit between her and Grandpa Lu, and what Lu Xuan watched was pulling his fucking wrist and begging Consolation, no one can sit in that seat after they are fourteen years old. This is really a big baby.

Lu Hongjun and Lu Sanshu waited until their son came up to say hello, and then they pretended to be majestic in response. Lu Hongjun patted Lu Huai's shoulder, "Just come back safely."

After finishing speaking, he secretly glanced at Shen Yunting. He didn't know how to greet this future daughter-in-law, and he was a little embarrassed.

Lu Huai saw it, so he introduced it to everyone first. Shen Yunting has been calling people obediently. Lu Huai felt itchy when he saw Shen Yunting's rare appearance as an obedient child.

The caller, Shen Yunting, put a bunch of things on the table, winked at Lu Huai, and motioned him to help, Lu Huai smiled and helped him give the gifts that had been labeled on the table to everyone.

The Lu family was very surprised, and a little embarrassed, they hadn't had time to return the gift to Shen Yunting last time, and now they accepted a gift, how can a group of elders always take advantage of the younger generation, or Lu Huai's new boyfriend.

Lu Huai didn't mention too much about Shen Yunting to them.

He found out that Shen Yunting had some secrets, and he didn't like to make public. Out of respect, he didn't want to tell others about him, even his family, without Shen Yunting's consent.

Grandpa Lu looked at the pile of things, and put his attention on Shen Yunting first, "Yunting is also a space-type power user?"

Shen Yunting nodded, "Yes, I am a dual-line fire and space power user "

Lu Hongjun also looked over, he didn't feel the fluctuation of the supernatural power on Shen Yunting, and asked curiously: "How big is the space?"

Shen Yunting glanced at Lu Huai, "It's about the same as Lu Huai." The

Lu family looked at each other, Uncle Lu smiled and shook his head, "That bastard of the Sang family is still teasing his youngest son, if they know that there are only four spatial abilities in the capital, two of them are in our house, and the space is three or four times theirs I'm probably going to die of anger."