c 127-128

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 127 Research Institute 4

They didn't hide together at first, but they were divided into several groups. After contacting each other, they found that the food in the room was not enough for them to last long, and the food that was triggered by the supernatural power was only enough for five or six people to survive.

As soon as the two supernatural beings gritted their teeth, they had to take the risk to fight zombies with a few stronger men so that they could find food in other houses. The zombies that hit the two floors will be cleaned up.

There is a sun room on the fifth floor, in which a lot of research crops are planted, and they have survived for so long with these things.

Originally, they wanted to continue to clean up and save themselves, but upstairs they saw sheep that looked like mutated beasts coming to their yard to eat the vegetables grown in the field.

Although this thing is vegetarian, since it has mutated, who knows if it will attack people, and the Institute of Biological Sciences has a lot of animals.

Xie Sui frowned when he heard about the mutated beasts. If there were many mutated beasts next door, they would probably suffer a lot of casualties when they went in.

The old man looked at his face and asked hesitantly: "I wonder if you can go to the family compound? Some of us have family members living there. In the early days of the end of the world, we have rice and noodles at home through the phone, so we should still be alive. Xie Sui looked

him up and asked, "Is that Academician Zhang?" The

old man nodded, "Yes, I am a member of the Federal Academy of Sciences." Xie Sui said, "Where is the

other academician?"

Tan wanted to go home with his family on the day of the end of the world, but he never heard from him again."

Xie Sui nodded knowingly, since the telephone network was available in the early days of the end of the world, if he was alive, he would not lose contact. "May I ask, whose family members are still alive? How many people are there? Where do they live?"

A few excited people stood up and reported their addresses one by one. Xie Sui frowned and shook his head. Said: "There are too many zombies in the family compound, and your family members live in it, and the distribution is uneven. We can't get in. They are relatively safe now. We have to give priority to rescuing the researchers. You can report to the family members when you return to the base. situation, the base will most likely send people to rescue in a unified way in the future."

The excitement of several people froze on their faces, and one of the middle-aged men blushed and scolded angrily: "Why don't you save people? It's just because our status is not high enough. All people are created equal. Dogs like you see People who are inferior are not worthy of being soldiers!"

Since Xie Sui asked, he didn't mean that he couldn't be saved at all. He thought that Xie Sui would answer this question because it was asked by Academician Zhang, and he refused to save him because there were no academicians here. family members.