c 45-46

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 45 September 10th

Shen Yunting used another kind of medicine this time, people would feel like drunk after taking it, he took it for both of them, but Zhou Mu's dose was very small, and Zhou Mu's drinking capacity was not small, so he needed to take the medicine in batches to avoid any abnormalities. And how to ask Zhou Mu to clean up the table first...

Shen Yunting is really lazy and afraid of getting dirty, he absolutely refuses to do this.

After Zhou Mu was successfully resolved, it was already eleven o'clock at night. Shen Yunting reckoned that the time was approaching. He didn't plan to enter the space and wanted to see the specific situation tonight.

His skills can absorb spiritual energy and devil energy, so he shouldn't faint, even if he faints, it doesn't matter. He found a comfortable sofa and posture for himself, closed his eyes and rested his mind.

At 0 o'clock, the sofa under him began to shake slightly. Shen Yunting opened his eyes, and the shaking gradually became larger, but it was not too violent. Mu Yun and Zhou Mu were fainted by him, and they couldn't wake up this time. Actually sleeping on the bed, when the phone rang, it was from Lu Huai, but Shen Yunting didn't answer it.

The shaking stopped after a while, and a huge aura mixed with demonic energy erupted. Shen Yunting was fine, so he got up and went to Zhou Mu's room to observe the two of them. For some unknown reason, this force would automatically Drill into the human body.

After observing for a while, no other abnormalities were found. Shen Yunting returned to the living room and sat cross-legged on the sofa. He wanted to take advantage of the aura eruption to practice quickly. At this time, the aura and magic energy in his body were seven or eight times the normal amount, so it should not be wasted.

Taking out the jade tablet engraved with the small spirit gathering array, the aura gathered was even thicker. Shen Yunting practiced with his eyes closed, frantically swallowing the aura and demonic energy around him. That's good, so I don't have too many scruples when I practice.

It's just that the effect of this miniature spirit-gathering array is mediocre, and it's inconvenient to place a larger one on the sofa. It's a pity that he should refine some arrays when he has time.

Shen Yunting practiced until 7 o'clock in the morning. He noticed that the spiritual energy around his body began to fade. He practiced for a while, and the mixture of spiritual energy and magic energy had faded to about twice the usual level, and then remained at this level without fading again.

He opened his eyes and got up and moved his body. His practice this night was as good as half a month normally.

Those two people hadn't woken up yet. According to his calculations, they should be able to sleep until noon. Shen Yunting went to the window and looked down. Zhou Mu's house was a high-rise elevator complex, but the floor of his house was not too high, it was on the 9th floor.

With Shen Yunting's eyesight, he could still see the downstairs clearly, but it was useless for the time being, there were no people outside, Shen Yunting checked the time, it was 7:30 in the morning, these people should not have woken up yet.