c 81-82

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 81 Poaching

Lu Huai was a little surprised and hesitated, "What will happen to the backlash? Is it serious?"

Shen Yunting replied: "It depends on the strength of the spirit beast. The orange cat may turn people into fools. The dog yesterday, just now If you become a spirit beast, it will be much less severe if you turn back, which is probably the degree of internal injury. If you are a supernatural being, you can rest for two or three months, but for ordinary people, it may take more than half a year."

Lu Huai breathed a sigh of relief, but this is not the case. Unable to accept it, he glanced at the orange cat in surprise.

Although Shen Yunting said it was a spirit beast, this cat was rubbed by Shen Yunting every day, and even walked so delicately that he wanted to hug it. He always thought it was just a smarter and special cat. That mutant beast is much more powerful.

"Do you need to stay in bed for recuperation?"

"No, it's just that you will be much weaker, your strength will also be affected, and you will have headaches from time to time. Bed rest and recuperation will help you recover faster. If you still need to take actions outside, your recovery may be delayed."

"And this This method of taming purely by talismans, you can only accept one, and you still have to cultivate a relationship with the spirit beast after taming, otherwise the strength of the spirit beast exceeds the master too much, and it is easy to eat back at the master. If you want to accept it for your subordinates, except Apart from those few supernatural beings, it is best to pay attention to the racial characteristics."

Lu Huai also agrees with this point, the first thing he thought of was working dogs. Dogs are the most loyal friends of human beings. The commonly used breeds of working dogs are intelligent, obedient, loyal, and friendly to humans.

He looked at Shen Yunting hesitant to speak, and wanted to ask Shen Yunting to draw some talismans for him, but he was too embarrassed to say so.

Lu Huai seldom asks for help, not to mention that this person is Shen Yunting. He is the one who wants to protect the person he wants to hold in his hands. Although he has received a lot of help from Shen Yunting, it is impossible for him to ask Shen Yunting to do something. .

Shen Yunting had no intention of embarrassing Lu Huai. Since he said it, he meant to help Lu Huai. Since he had already decided to help, there was no need for mother-in-law.

Before Lu Huai finished tangling, Shen Yunting said: "I still have a few here, you can use them first, and I will draw some tomorrow."

Lu Huai took the talisman he handed over, his throat felt a little choked, and he lowered his head Kissed Shen Yunting's hair lightly. "Thank you." Shen Yunting added: "You can try abducting

spirit beasts, if you can't abduct them, subdue them, but don't get knocked out, you can't make a contract if you're unconscious." Shen Yunting ignored it, Lu Huai nodded in response. After breakfast the next day, Lu Huai proposed to go around. This is a small village on the back of the mountain. He wanted to see if there were any mutant beasts and mutant plants. I just woke up, so I can get a general understanding. Shen Yunting is not interested in this, and he is not worried about Lu Huai's safety. He has a new pendant on Lu Huai's body, which is different from others. He made it with all his strength. In addition to protection and rebounding attacks, there are also alarms If Lu Huai encounters a fatal attack, he will know. Lu Huai ordered a few people to follow, leaving behind Lian Tiancheng, Lu Xuan and some members of the Blade Squad to follow Shen Yunting. It's rare for Luo Qianqian to see that Shen Yunting and Lu Huai are not together, and she wants to follow. Lu Huai thinks she's in the way, and it's not good to walk on flat ground, so it's better to go around the mountains and forests?