c 145-146

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 145 Medicinal Bath

Hearing that he liked it, Lu Huai smiled happily. He wanted to give Shen Yunting the best, but Shen Yunting didn't seem to be short of him, so every time he could do something for Shen Yunting, he was very happy.

"By the way, I asked for leave today with my dad, but tomorrow's schedule has already been arranged, so I can only start the vacation when I come back tomorrow night."

Shen Yunting thought for a while and said: "It's okay, then you can finish dinner tonight After two hours, start to soak in the medicated bath, it is to strengthen the body, it may hurt a little, just bear it."

Lu Huai picked up a piece of steamed fish, carefully picked out the fishbone and put it in Shen Yunting's bowl, saying: "Don't worry , I am not afraid of pain."

Shen Yunting ate the fish, looked at him, and said nothing.

Two hours later, Lu Huai's upper body was naked, and his lower body was wearing a pair of shorts. He was soaking in the blood-stained light red water. He was biting a towel in his mouth. His forehead was full of sweat, and he grabbed the sides of the bathtub. The blue veins on the hands are raised.

Shen Yunting was sitting on the side reading a novel with a mobile phone, helping Lu Huai wipe the sweat off his face from time to time to prevent it from dripping into his eyes. "Hold it, don't waste my medicine. It will go deep into your flesh and blood meridians, remove some impurities in your body, and strengthen your body and meridian strength."

Lu Huai showed a wry smile, ripped off the towel from his mouth, "It seems... there are countless ants... drilling into my flesh and blood."

Shen Yunting said: "The medicine is a bit overbearing, it will destroy part of the flesh and then restore it, but I only have this now, you..." He considered After a while, he said, "You just need to get used to it." Anyway, Lu Huai must be easy to toss about.

Lu Huai: "..." His wife is really good at comforting people.

Lu Huai's complexion became more and more ugly from the itching and pain medicine, he looked at Shen Yunting and said coquettishly, "Yunting, I feel so bad, can you kiss me?"

Shen Yunting looked at him The sweat all over his face hesitated, but seeing how pitiful Lu Huai was, he took a tissue to wipe off the sweat on his face, leaned over and kissed him on the lips. "All right."

Lu Huai was dissatisfied and said: "Just... just this one?"

Shen Yunting said: "Yes, you look very painful. After kissing for a long time, I'm afraid you will bite me."

Lu Huai: "..." He felt that what Shen Yunting said was reasonable, he didn't dare to arrest Shen Yunting, because he was afraid that he could not control his strength and hurt him.

Lu Huai grabbed the towel just now and put it back in his mouth to bite, lying on his back on the bathtub with his eyes closed and rested.

When Lu Huai woke up the next day, he unexpectedly found that he was in good spirits. The medicated bath last night cast too much shadow on him. Lu Huai went to bed after soaking and tossed and turned for two or three hours before falling asleep. , I still feel itchy and painful all over my body.