c 171-172

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 171 Transparent Crystal

Seeing humans, this group of zombies are like beasts that have been hungry for a long time, and finally saw fresh flesh and blood. The hideous and rotten faces all opened their mouths eagerly. The teeth in the mouth were purple and black, and they could no longer see. In the shape of human teeth, sharp and prominent.

The zombies soon encountered Xueyang's team members, and the peripheral team members stood at the front holding riot shields. Most of the rest are armed with various cold weapons.

A power user with a power department carried an ordinary hatchet and went down with a knife. The heads of the zombies in the front flew up, rolled on the ground gruntly, and were trampled into a pulp by the zombies coming from behind.

Elemental powers and a few team members with guns still take on the roles of guarding and making up. Although in the eyes of Shen Yunting and Xuanmen, the future of people with physical abilities is far inferior to that of people with elemental abilities, but under this kind of well-protected and large-scale rush, people with strength abilities and speed abilities Killing zombies is very advantageous.

Especially for those with supernatural powers, almost every time they hit, a zombie will be killed. After a while, the originally clean and transparent explosion-proof shield is covered with a sticky layer of plasma, minced meat and brains. The combination of red, black and yellow makes people feel sick when they look at it.

However, these team members are obviously used to it. Most of the team members were sprayed with the blood and brains of zombies. If the end of the world had just begun, they would have vomited all over the floor by now. Now everyone just wears masks and continues to kill zombies without saying a word.

There were too many corpses piled up in front of the shield, and the new zombies could already jump over the shield by stepping on the corpses of their companions, and were bound by a vine and thrown into the distance. Zhang Tao, who was in charge of the command, gave an order, and the team retreated neatly. Duan, continue to repeat the killing just now.

When the zombies were finally cleaned up, Xueyang's team members began to divide and cooperate. Those who made up the knife made up the knife, and those who dragged the corpse dragged the corpse. Shen Yunting looked from the gap where they spread out, and the ground was covered with sticky Thick black red blood plasma.

Along the way they walked, many road surfaces showed this color, which seemed to be painted with the blood of slain zombies.

Shen Yunting suddenly noticed that there seemed to be something in the blood plasma, and a colorful halo flashed under the sunlight.

After staring at it for a while, Shen Yunting opened the door and got out of the car. After walking a few steps, he felt a rancid smell coming towards him, which even the mask couldn't stop.

He frowned and covered his nose, Lu Huai who followed behind couldn't help laughing seeing him. Shen Yunting rolled his eyes at him angrily, then walked forward, stopped in front of the big beach of plasma, and said to Lu Huai, "Take something, and get that transparent thing out for me."