c 109-110

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 109

The communities and houses in Xicheng District do not have much space for activities. The newly built houses have no place to put them, so they can only be inserted on the original roads and green belts.

In areas where buildings have not yet been built, large factories have also been temporarily built to accommodate people. At this time in the capital, the temperature at night is already very low, and people cannot live outside.

Therefore, the people who live here not only don't care about living with other families, but are very satisfied with the environment.

It is worth mentioning that among the two hundred members, there are three people with elemental abilities and four with physical abilities. The Secret Service is an official organization. Although it has been recruiting people, there are always people who are unwilling to join the official organization.

Xuanmen and supernatural beings are not completely compatible, and there are scattered people from various sects living here, so it is not easy to recruit people.

Let Xue Yang pick up a big bargain, this is only the first day, there must be many people still waiting and watching, Lu Huai believes that there will be more in the future.

The superhumans and their family members can be directly assigned to a big house, but they are assigned to another building on the innermost floor. The building closest to Shen Yunting Manor has been designated as the residence on the core floor.

The few supernatural beings didn't care, and all of them took their families to live in the new house happily. Many supernatural beings were just ordinary people before the end of the world. Even if they suddenly had supernatural powers, they would not immediately become cowardly Super hero.

They also want to find a big force with a reliable organization and companions to ensure their own safety as much as possible.

Coupled with the reputation of Huating Mingyuan, the safety of family members living in it may be second only to the area where the federal high-level and the army are located.

Yi Xueming and Dong Yongyan, who were liberated from the interview, began to form Xueyang's armed team.

Excluding all kinds of professionals and people with supernatural powers, the new recruits will form a total of 146 members of the armed squad, which will be temporarily divided into two brigades. The leader of the first team is Dong Yongyan, and the leader of the second team is Yi Xueming.

For the four teams, the squad leaders are members of the Blade Squad. Half of the members of the Blade Squad were removed by Dong Yongyan. They are all reserve squad leaders and will be responsible for the training and leadership of the new team members.

The newcomers with supernatural powers were also graded and incorporated into the team, and they trained together. They were not fools, and it was a good thing to know that someone would teach them at this time, so that they would have a greater chance of surviving.

He didn't put on any airs of supernatural beings, so he obediently followed and trained together in the open space.

Four days have passed like this, and the Xueyang resident is finally not in chaos. Now they have eleven new elemental abilities and 21 new physical abilities.