c 231-232

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 231 The Chaos of the Temple 2

    The city guard came prepared, and Lu Huai would never put his family in danger. The equipment and manpower are sufficient, and many high-level supernatural beings are hiding in the dark. If the people in the temple can break through the defense of Xueyang, Lu Huai will not dare to build the city alone.

    Zhang Tao, Yi Xueming's deputy, hurried in and reported: "Boss, the people in the temple are disobedient. We have already shot and killed two batches in desperation, but they are still trying to fight. What should we do?"

    Lu Huai glanced at Shen Yunting, Some hesitated.

    Shen Yunting glanced at the image on the screen, put the little hamster into his pocket, and said with a smile: "It's time to put on a show. Light a lamp for them so that they can see clearly, and save the strength to kill zombies, supernatural beings Get in position with the snipers, and start to help shoot the zombies."

    Zhang Tao nodded quickly, and when Lu Huai saw Shen Yunting opened his mouth, he also ordered: "Send a few flexible high-level contracted beasts to help."

    Lu Xuan quickly patted his feet The husky, the husky obediently walked to Zhang Tao's side.

    Just as Zhang Tao was about to leave, he stopped at the door of the car, turned his head and asked cautiously: "Boss, what if the people in the temple don't listen and continue to charge?

    " meaning. "Didn't you say Yixue Ming? Those who forcibly charge into the battle, kill!"

    At the end of the riot, there were less than 1,000 of the 2,300 people who came to the temple, including their families. The top management was almost wiped out, leaving only one sub-team named Chen Hai.

    In the later stage, he stabilized the emotions of some team members, so that all the people in the temple did not die under the machine guns of zombies and Xueyang.

    With a pale face, Chen Hai tried hard to squeeze out a smile. "Mr. Lu, thank you for Xueyang's help this time. Without Xueyang's help, we haven't killed the zombies so quickly."

    Lu Huai accepted his thanks without changing his face, nodded, and said in a deep voice: " Both the capital base and the Ningcheng base have issued repeated orders, absolutely not allowed to practice with zombie crystal cores. However, Commander Mu suddenly mutated into a zombie, and we tested the corpse, and there was no bite mark."

    "Deputy Head Chen is now required to cooperate with the investigation. May I ask if you know whether Head Mu has used zombie crystal nuclei for cultivation?"

    Chen Hai shook his head, his face full of helplessness and panic. "I really don't know. If we knew, we wouldn't have been unprepared and suffered such a heavy loss."

    Lu Huai looked at him carefully for a while, and then said coldly: "We will send the body of Captain Mu to the capital base The inspection and investigation, before the results come out, all the temples are isolated in the resident, and I also ask the head Chen to calm down the emotions of the members, and don't attack the city guards like zombies."