c 67-68

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 67: Shuiyuan Village

The way in from Shuiyuan Village was very quiet. They didn't encounter zombies. The situation in the village is unknown for the time being. Lian Tiancheng's house is close to the entrance of the village, so they haven't visited in depth yet.

Yi Xueming wanted to knock on the door, but Lian Tiancheng waved his hand, indicating that he didn't need it, and went up and knocked on the door himself. Everyone spread out by the walls on both sides of the door to prevent changes in the courtyard.

After knocking on the door for a while, a woman's voice came from inside the door. The voice sounded very weak. It was Lian Tiancheng's mother. Lian Tiancheng's expression changed. Almost every family in the countryside had food in stock. How could his mother be so weak? Is it sick, or something else is wrong?

He took a deep breath and said, "Mom, it's me, Chengzi, I'm back." The

woman inside was very excited: "Chengzi, you're back, you wait, mom... no, don't, Um..." The last voice was obviously covered by someone's mouth.

There was a hint of murderous intent on Lian Tiancheng's face, and everyone also made eye contact. Dong Yongyan stepped forward to cast a supernatural power on the door, and the latch inside broke, and the two quickly rushed in and spread out on both sides.

Three yellow-haired men came out of the house. Lian Tiancheng knew them. They were gangsters in the village. They usually sneaked around and bullied men and women, but because of him, they never dared to mess with his family before.

Ever since the supernatural beings used their supernatural abilities for the first time, they seemed to have a special feeling for each other. They realized that the yellow-haired person headed by the three of them was a supernatural being. Killed three people.

After all, Huang Mao was just a punk. Even if he awakened his abilities, his reaction was not as good as that of the two special forces soldiers. He fell to the ground without even a chance to resist, which was considered extremely aggrieved.

The four supernatural beings, Lu Huai, Lu Xuanyi, and Zhang Tao also quickly entered the courtyard and dispersed. They each found the window and broke in. Lian Tiancheng rushed in through the gate. They all had amulets given by Shen Yunting on their bodies, and the power of Shen Yunting's talismans They have all seen it, and they are not afraid even if they encounter an accident.

The four people in front rushed into the living room almost at the same time, while Zhang Tao and Lu Xuan who walked around to the broken window at the back of the room were a step slower, but not too far behind. There were several people in the living room.

Sitting boldly on the sofa is a big man with a swollen face. The big man is hugging left and right, a mature woman with a hot figure, and a young girl who looks young. Lian Tiancheng also knows it. It's from the village head's family. Daughter-in-law and little daughter.

A thin man behind the big man was covering Lian's mother's mouth, while Lian's father was kicked to the ground on the other side, and a person was covering his face with a pillow in his hand.