c 115-116

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 115 Ping County 3

Thinking of the hand that was bitten off by their companion just now, everyone's hair stood on end.

Lu Huai's gaze became colder. He waved his hand to signal the team members to get out of the way. Several team members stepped back slowly, while Lu Huai and Yi Xueming approached softly.

After approaching the door, Lu Huai noticed that the sound inside stopped, and he knew that the mouse must have noticed their movements.

Lu Huai and Yi Xueming quickly stepped forward to enter the warehouse and closed the door of the warehouse. Lu Huai said to Yi Xueming, "You block the door here, don't let it escape."

Yi Xueming nodded, "Boss, be careful "

Lu Huai didn't reply, both of them had the protective jade tokens from Shen Yunting, otherwise they wouldn't have dared to come here rashly to block the animals and rats, the warehouse is not big, but the sight is blocked badly, there are shelves in the middle and all around , I can't see where the strange animal mouse is hiding.

Lu Huai walked to the middle of the innermost shelf, glanced at the knife in his hand, squinted his eyes, and suddenly cut to the lower shelf of a shelf next to the wall, where there was a small stream of blood dripping on the white wooden board. face.

His knife slashed straight into the shelf, splitting the whole grid in half. Even Lu Huai was startled by the sharpness of the knife, and a piercing scream sounded, "Squeak!" A

gray shadow came from inside. It jumped out from behind and hit Lu Huai's ankle. Lu Huai kicked it out, hitting it against the wall.

Without the slightest hesitation, Lu Huai immediately shot through Huiying's head with a thunder-type ability. Huiying twitched a few times and fell to the ground without moving.

Only then did Lu Huai see its appearance clearly. It was a mouse the size of a rabbit. The mouse's tail and one hind leg were gone, and the entire buttocks were bloody and bloody. It was probably cut off by Lu Huai's knife just now, so Even the speed of the attack has slowed down a lot.

Lu Huai didn't take it lightly, and added another ability to go up, and found that the mouse was indeed unresponsive, so he stepped forward and started the skinning business. He still remembered that Shen Yunting asked for the skin and bones of the alien dog last time.

After peeling the skin and putting the knife back into the scabbard behind him, Lu Huai found a clothes bag, stuffed the mouse skin and bones into it, and took a look at the grid where the mouse had been before. There were only a few pieces of minced meat left in it. and two fingers.

Yi Xueming saw Lu Huai approaching with blood on his gloves, and asked worriedly, "Why is it all blood? Boss, are you injured?"

Lu Huai shook the bag in his hand, "Peel it off, open your backpack "

Yi Xueming refused to carry this bag of bloody things, but the boss is the biggest, and the one who is older than the boss is Young Master Shen. After the last time, he already knew who Lu Huai stripped this thing for, so he had no choice but to Unzip the backpack.