c 51-52

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 51 Supermarket

Lu Huai found that the speed of these zombies was not that fast, not as fast as they were at the beginning of the end of the world, and now the zombies were also very stiff when they ran, and their speed was probably equivalent to a brisk walk.

Without looking any further, they activated another round of abilities and killed four zombies. The last zombie, a little girl crawling on the ground, was smashed to pieces by Lu Huai with a fire extinguisher bottle found in the lobby. Their powers should be used sparingly and not wasted.

Several people felt the remaining powers in their bodies, and exchanged in low voices. Dong Yongyan, Lian Tiancheng and Lu Xuan both said that the two strikes just now seemed to have consumed a third, and Lu Huai was stronger than them, and he consumed about five points. One of the abilities, it seems that there are still differences among elemental abilities.

I didn't have much time to study this. Several people searched in the lobby. Each of them carried a fire extinguisher and walked outside the hotel. The revolving door of the hotel was still in operation.

Through the glass door, you can see a few zombies dangling on the street at the entrance. This is a relatively prosperous business district. Although there are a lot fewer people going out to shop today because of the official notice, there are still some people who are not afraid of death and shopping malls. and store staff.

The place they were going to was not far away. There was a supermarket about two or three stores away on the right side of the hotel. They were all very skilled. They smashed the heads of the two zombies closest to the door with a fire extinguisher the moment they went out, and then quickly Run to the supermarket.

Lu Huai and Lu Xuan took the lead, and the other two paid attention to their backs and sides. A few zombies noticed them and rushed towards them roaring. Lu Huai noticed that a few zombies in the distance who hadn't seen them heard the roars of their companions. I also looked over and found them running towards this side.

Using a fire extinguisher to deal with the two oncoming zombies, and using a power to deal with the third, the four rushed into the supermarket.

There are not many zombies in the supermarket. Few people go to the supermarket in the morning on working days. There are only three zombies at the door, two of them are wearing the clothes of supermarket employees, and the other is a fat middle-aged man with half eaten beer belly , blood was all over his body, and his intestines dripped all over the floor.

Lu Xuan was shocked by the nausea, and the group quickly dealt with the three zombies and the zombies that were chasing after him. Lu Huai took a look and found that the number of zombies that were chasing was not many. It should be the zombies in the distance chasing them If they lose their figures, they will stop chasing them. It seems that the zombies should not be able to communicate with each other, or the communication is relatively weak.

Several people kept in formation to cover Lu Huai to collect things. This is a small general supermarket, and the first thing to enter is the fresh food area. He didn't touch the meat and cooked food. He was afraid that there would be problems.