c 117-118

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 117 New Contract Beast

Zhou Mu and Mu Yun are now in charge of a department respectively. They are so busy that they don't touch the ground every day, and they don't have time to take care of them. White Wolf and his partner are living in Shen Yunting these days. There are several pet houses in Shen Yun's courtyard. , the White Wolf couple occupied one.

They were beautiful, smart and sensible, so Shen Yunting didn't drive them away.

The female wolf often comes to warm his feet, rubbing the aura around him. Shen Yunting has checked and found that she is pregnant with two wolf cubs, both of which are strange beasts. They need a lot of aura. If only the mother provides it, I'm afraid that the mother and child will not be able to survive, no wonder it clings to Shen Yunting every day.

The white wolf took the rest of the contracted beasts to hunt again today, and left Shen Yunting and the female wolf at home. One person and one wolf squatted in front of the trap and looked at the rabbits for a while, scaring the rabbits inside.

Shen Yunting took out his mobile phone and sent a message to the mission office, asking them to make a beautiful mushroom-shaped rabbit nest.

His account is the focus of attention in the task department, and there is a special person in charge. Zhou Mu is too busy, and now Jin Zhiwen's wife Geng Sha is in charge of receiving him. As soon as Shen Yunting received the message, he quickly released it.

Shen Yunting went back to the sun room in the house and continued to make his pattern, while the female wolf was sleeping lazily at his feet. This is Shen Yunting's home, he wants to arrange a few more powerful formations to protect this place firmly.

Until around two o'clock in the afternoon, Lu Xuan came to deliver meals to Shen Yunting. Shen Yunting didn't bother to go down when he was busy, and stored the ingredients in the freezer below, and the chef prepared them and delivered them. He usually wakes up around ten o'clock, eats a simple breakfast, and lunch is delivered at this time.

Of course, Lu Xuan came to see it off with the idea of ​​rubbing food and rubbing wolf. He came in to say hello to Shen Yunting, put the two big food boxes in his hand on the table, and ran towards the she-wolf.

The female wolf woke up when he came in, flicked her tail lazily as a greeting, and lay there letting him stroke her fur.

After dinner, Lu Xuan was forced to go down to work again.

Before Lu Huai came back in the evening, the orange cat came back first. It didn't come back by itself, but it was followed by a beautiful long-haired silver gradient.

This silver gradient is a water-type mutant beast. It seems to be injured, its breath is a little weak, and the fur on its side is covered with blood. Shen Yunting can clearly find that its belly is a little big.

"Meow meow~" Master, this cat is pregnant and was injured by a stupid dog. It may not survive outside, so I brought it back. It is willing to recognize you as its master and do things for you.

Shen Yunting was a little speechless. He didn't know where these contracted beasts came from. He thought he liked small animals? One or two are given to bring back the animals.