c 61-62

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 61: The Orange Cat Comes Back

    The flesh on the fat man's face trembled, and he apologized with a smile: "Misunderstanding, it's all a misunderstanding. We also have good intentions. If you don't want to, we will leave now. I just don't know if it is convenient to ask, are you mercenaries or... "

    Lu Huai said with a cold face: "I don't accept employment, leave the room card in your hand, and get out." He raised his chin at the hotel manager.

    The fat man was humiliated, a gloomy flash flashed in his eyes, and he said with a smile: "Okay, I'm on the 14th floor, if you change your mind, you can come to us, we still have supernatural beings here, everyone is safe together. "

    He is implying that Lu Huai and the others are not so easy to bully, and if there is a fight, Lu Huai and the others may not be able to retreat unscathed.

    Lu Huai didn't intend to kill anyone. There were nearly twenty people here, and he couldn't kill them all unnecessarily.

    The hotel manager timidly handed the room card in his hand to Zhou Mu. Zhou Mu signaled that he still had two, and the hotel manager handed it to him together. A group of people left the eighth floor.

    Entering the room, several people's faces were not very good-looking, and the fat man didn't seem to be a good person, and he definitely didn't want to gather people because of good intentions, otherwise he wouldn't use the method of breaking in. It is already difficult enough for human beings when the end of the world is coming, but there are always some scum.

    Several people exchanged information, and Zhou Mu frowned and said, "The internet has been disconnected now, and the hotel still has electricity. I don't know if it's the backup power supply or if everyone is still on. My mobile phone comes with FM radio. I listened to it today. , there is no other new news other than reassuring information."

    Lu Huai took out his mobile phone and looked at it. Sure enough, there was no signal. He was a little worried that Shen Yunting would meet those people when he came back, so he simply asked Lian Tiancheng to go to the garage with him and wait. Zhou Mu also went with him. This time Lu Huai did not Refused, the three walked to the parking lot, got into their SUV, and waited for Shen Yunting to come back.

    Several people waited for several hours, and Shen Yunting didn't come back until after six o'clock in the afternoon. When he saw them, he was a little surprised. Zhou Mu explained the matter to him. Shen Yunting nodded and took out an orange from the car. cat.

    The orange cat was hiding near the garage just now, when Shen Yunting's car appeared, it meowed and rushed over, Shen Yunting didn't say much to it.

    His car drove over and attracted some zombies. He was exhausted today and didn't want to move. He drove into the hotel garage, and the zombies who followed were blocked by the railings. The railings of this hotel are metal baffles. Go inside There is also an electric roller door in the garage, which is very safe.

    Lu Huai stepped forward and took a look at the orange cat in his hand. The orange cat was being held by the hair on the back of its neck, looking cute.