c 113-114

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 113 Ping County 1

Therefore, the current team of supernatural beings, except for a few big teams, the status quo of the rest of the small teams is not very good, but they will be able to support their own team. For safety, they often stay behind the big teams and the army, as long as they don't cause trouble If you don't grab something, few people care about it.

Of course, this is many times better than ordinary people. The Federation has food stores, but they are all distributed all over the country. In places like the capital, where every inch of land is expensive, there are not many grain depots, and they are only enough for the people of the capital to eat for a week. year.

Now that the population has dropped sharply, it should be enough to eat for a year or two, but at present, only one of the four large grain depots is in the official hands, and the rest have not been brought back.

According to expert research, this year's weather is also abnormal, and it is very likely to usher in an unprecedented cold winter. The food in the south cannot be transported under the current situation. Two major changes have occurred in just over half a month. No one knows the future what will happen.

I don't know how long the granaries in the capital will support these people. Now they can save as much as they can. Except for the high-level officials, only the army protecting the base and some necessary staff can definitely eat well.

The rest can save as much as they can. Ordinary people who are unable or unwilling to leave the base can temporarily take on some base construction tasks to earn credits in exchange for food. Most of them are corn cakes made of corn and white flour and bean dregs. Bean cakes made of white flour are the main ones.

Those who have a little extra can exchange some pickles and porridge, but now people's physical fitness has improved under the influence of spiritual energy, and their appetite has increased.

Old and weak women and children can get two bowls of half-dried porridge and a piece of pancake the size of the palm of a five- or six-year-old child for free every day, which is just enough to survive. Officials advocate that everyone except children under the age of 10 should do what they can.

Xue Yang parked the car downstairs in the shopping mall, where a lot of zombies had already gathered, the team members got out of the car and cleaned up the zombies under the leadership of Yi Xueming and two team leaders.

Ordinary team members formed a team of two as they did during training, one person swung a weapon and smashed the zombie's head, and the other was responsible for preventing the undead zombie from jumping up.

During training, try to group those who have killed zombies and those who have not killed zombies into a group, so as to minimize the possibility of two people falling off the chain at the same time when facing zombies.

However, some people almost died because of a mistake. Yi Xueming, who was watching the situation, pierced through the head of a zombie. The zombie followed the forward movement and fell straight on the stunned team members in front of him. His black and smelly brains were all over his body.